Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Keep your tamagotchi from the teachers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

nizidafabie

• nizidafabie user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:36 AM ( #154 )

i alway's pauze it, then start it again in recess..

x.Tori.x

• xtorix user photo

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:34 AM ( #155 )

i think that u should bring the v4. that is my favorite. i think i will bring my v4 2. i am goin into 8th grade.

Thank you! I think I will. : ) How do you hide yours?

sammylover2011

• sammylover2011 user photo

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:08 PM ( #156 )

I just put it in a pocket then i bring it out at nutrion break.(like recess but only 12 minutes and for middle schoolers) no one has noticed it, yet. wat a bout you?

x.Tori.x

• xtorix user photo

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:11 PM ( #157 )

Well, I haven't taken it yet, since school hasn't started back yet.. which is why I asked. lol That sounds like a good idea!

sammylover2011

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:17 PM ( #158 )

thnx for thinkin it was a good idea!! some of my friends like them and some of them don't so i have to be careful, showing the wrong friend would be bad.

Mametchi :3

• mametchi-3 user photo

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:49 PM ( #159 )

I can't decide what tama I should take on the first day of school.

Out of these versions:

v4
v4.5
v5
Music Star
Tamatown Tama-Go
iD

which should I take, and how should I hide it?

One thing: Do NOT bring your Idl. You have a risk of losing it, and it's to BIG to bring to school! Dist telling ya. :mametchi:

x.Tori.x

• xtorix user photo

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:51 PM ( #160 )

thnx for thinkin it was a good idea!! some of my friends like them and some of them don't so i have to be careful, showing the wrong friend would be bad.

This is very true. Although, I am lucky enough to have friends that won't tell on me for having one.

One thing: Do NOT bring your Idl. You have a risk of losing it, and it's to BIG to bring to school! Dist telling ya. :mametchi:

I don't have an iD L.. just an iD. Thanks for the tip though!

sammylover2011

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:06 PM ( #161 )

u r lucky!!

SquisheeMonster

• squisheemonster user photo

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:49 PM ( #162 )

Most of you guys are sooo young!

Anyway, I'm in seventh, so I guess I'm not much older. But I'm 13. :P

I've been sneaking my Tamagotchi's to school with me everyday since about 2nd grade. The first one I had was a v3, I think.

When I first started taking them to school, I used to wear those super puffy jackets from Target that used to make me look like a marshmallow, and they had hidden pockets in them that I would keep my Tamagotchi in. Then at recess I'd take it out and connect with my friend Brisyn's tamagotchi.

As I got older, Brisyn would keep his and mine in those gotchi pouches of the characters with lanyards around his neck and keep them tucked in his jacket. We were always in the same class, so I never had to hide my own.

But now, I carry around more than one so I keep one in my pencil box in a hollowed out stack of sticky notes, one in a small pocket of my back pack, and one in my pocket. Maybe two.

I can easily play with them during class, because all 8 of my teachers love me, but they thin I'm texting. -____-

Oh well. xD

sammylover2011

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:52 PM ( #163 )

Squishee Monster, you think everyone is young! I am older than you (8th grade) but to get to the point I sneak them in a ton of times!!!!!

MonochromePixel

• monochromepixel user photo

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:00 PM ( #164 )

I'm in high school and the school has a strict no electronics policy, so I'm not able to use them as easily as I could when I was in elementary or middle school. =/ Might try to sometime to just sneak them quickly between classes and use them at lunch...

x.Tori.x

• xtorix user photo

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:42 PM ( #165 )

I take mine to school. Sometimes. It's really easy to use them at my school. I play with them when I'm done with my work, and at lunch and such no one cares. :P

Space Unicorn

• space-unicorn user photo

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:58 AM ( #166 )

Last thursday, we had testing in the mornings so the teacher's didn't know what to do in the afternoon, so we watchedscience movies and you didn't have to watch it, you could stay in your homeroom and read a book. I played with my V4 from 12:00 3:00 She was severely overweight and I got her a bit underweight =P

Edited by Space Unicorn, 10 October 2011 - 11:59 AM.

Tamagirl1124

• tamagirl1124 user photo

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:01 PM ( #167 )

One day this year i had my V4 and i took it out in math,and the teacher saw me pause it and put it away. She dident take it away. Then i was takin out my V2 and talkin to the teacher and dident take it away......wow tamas must be allowed in my school! YARYAYAYAY!

lovetchi3035

• lovetchi3035 user photo

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:25 PM ( #168 )

i have never taken mine to school before... and btw my teacher would kill me :rolleyes:

Rawrasawrus

• rawrasawrus user photo

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:51 PM ( #169 )

We have desks, with tote trays (6th Grade) and I keep it between my Science and Social Studies, the two topics we hardly do. And over by the class, there is a spot in between the toilets and court yard, and I used to play with it there. No one ever went there. But the popualar girls think its cool to hang around the toilets now, so I play on the field. I know tons of people but not by the cricket pitch. We connect with each others, but none of my friends run a V6 or a V5 anymore. 1 Guy runs a Tama-Go but apparently he cant bring it to school.

ZuZu

• zuzu user photo

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:33 PM ( #170 )

I bring mine to school when I can... if I have time of course! in the begining of the year, I brought my V6 but I got the horrible care character because I couldn't monitor it as much as usual. <_< so now I bring either my v1, v2, v4, or v4.5. it is really not that hard because electronics are allowed during lunch, brunch and tutorial I think, actually I have no idea, but everyone uses them anyways! :wacko: everyone here makes me feel old, urrhm, I'm in 9th grade.