Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Keep your tamagotchi from the teachers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

iRhymu

• irhymu user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:12 PM ( #171 )

Ah... The nostalgia. I remember in third grade when it was a big thing. (Currently in seventh) I brought my V4.5 to school and we played it during recess. Teacher came and I hid it behind my back oh so obviously. I don't know what happened to it. I'm guessing she took it or I simply lost it. Now I'm in seventh grade. There's no lockers apparently(only for PE) and then I just change the clock so it will sleep. Or if it's a teenager or an adult, I will bring it to school and mute it(didn't try it yet though! ;) ). So yeah! (: And the school is pretty light. Tons of people text in class, eat in class, chew gum in class, listen to music in class- Some teachers don't even care anymore! Ahaha. :)

Edited by iRhymu, 22 October 2011 - 06:12 PM.

Violetchi luv

• violetchi-luv user photo

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:28 PM ( #172 )

I'm going to be using my music star as a key chain. I'll check on it in my locker during passing time (keeping it short we only have 4 mins). :D

Edited by Violetchi luv, 25 October 2011 - 05:28 PM.

DannyCorvus

• dannycorvus user photo

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:29 PM ( #173 )

I'm in 11th grade, and I've never felt as old as I do now :o

I remember back when I was in primary school, I was basically a ninja when it came to keeping my Tamas hidden :P

I'm not sure if I still have mah ninja-like skills, seeing as how I haven't been able to be at school for quite awhile...

Peanut05

• peanut05 user photo

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:40 PM ( #174 )

You all could avoid trouble by pausing it and leaving it at home.

Well yeah we could but where is the fun in that? Go on. Take a risk. I dare you.

Space Unicorn

• space-unicorn user photo

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:18 PM ( #175 )

Well yeah we could but where is the fun in that? Go on. Take a risk. I dare you.

Yes, I agree with this, some of us like sneaking them in not only to care for them, but it's fun sneaking them in and hiding them from everyone, it makes school fun.
And if you pause them, they never grow <.<

At my school, if you have electronics = Automatic study hall for 1 week, you have to eat lunch in the teacher's room instead of in the cafeteria and the electonic gets thrown in the trash (they don't care what it is, an Ipod got thrown in the trash once)

desiraeisdesirae

• desiraeisdesirae user photo

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:54 PM ( #176 )

I guess it depends on how your school is.

For example, during lunch the administrators and teachers patrol around the cafeteria, and I guess playing with a Tamagotchi isn't bad because I had it out, and I was connecting with my friend's Tamagotchi, and they didn't say anything about them. They just looked at them and then sort of shrugged and kept on walking.

I play with them in class too, and my teachers don't say a thing, not even when my classmates are shrieking "LOOK, A TAMAGOTCHI! I USED TO HAVE ONE OF THOSE BUT IT DIED/BROKE!" I think it just might be because I only play with them when I've finished my actual classwork, because then they have no reason to take it away or tell me to put it up. I'm fairly sure they would say that if I played with them and ignored an assignment/quiz/test/etc.

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:10 PM ( #177 )

I guess it depends on how your school is.

For example, during lunch the administrators and teachers patrol around the cafeteria, and I guess playing with a Tamagotchi isn't bad because I had it out, and I was connecting with my friend's Tamagotchi, and they didn't say anything about them. They just looked at them and then sort of shrugged and kept on walking.

I play with them in class too, and my teachers don't say a thing, not even when my classmates are shrieking "LOOK, A TAMAGOTCHI! I USED TO HAVE ONE OF THOSE BUT IT DIED/BROKE!" I think it just might be because I only play with them when I've finished my actual classwork, because then they have no reason to take it away or tell me to put it up. I'm fairly sure they would say that if I played with them and ignored an assignment/quiz/test/etc.

I have something similar too when I go to Vietnamese school. Three boys started mock us and girls started yelling at them and I started to whack them with the ShimaShimatchi pouch and a chair. :D

EDIT: Oh and, one of them have Barbie dolls. :D

Edited by Orandatchi, 05 November 2011 - 04:11 PM.

Violetchi luv

• violetchi-luv user photo

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:26 PM ( #178 )

I guess it would be OK during Homeroom (Oriole Time) and Study Hall (A days only). My teacher doesn't mind. :) I think I'll keep them in my boot. :D

Shopgirl998

• shopgirl998 user photo

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:09 PM ( #179 )

I guess it would be OK during Homeroom (Oriole Time) and Study Hall (A days only). My teacher doesn't mind. :) I think I'll keep them in my boot. :D

That's what I did back in 5th grade. I almost got caught though. The teacher came over and asked what I was doing and I told her I was just scratching my leg...She believed it. :D

Angeell_loveya

• angeell-loveya user photo

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:53 AM ( #180 )

Well i can easily sneak them to school... I just place them in my pocket and play with them when the teacher is not looking. That was when i was 12, and i only had Tamagotchis ( they're small so easy to hide on your palm) but now im 13 and teachers are strict in class, and even if i can play with my Tama-go, my friends will laugh when they see it -.- The best way is to just play during breaks.

Vesper

• vesper user photo

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:19 AM ( #181 )

I've always been able to play my Tamas during school. It's very simple once you get the hang of it, even with a Tamagotchi Color.
One thing you should always do is leave a pocket of your backpack open during class. If a teacher walks by, or it seems like you're going to get in trouble, stuff the Tama in there and pull out some chapstick/hand sanitizer or something and use that. I've been doing that since about 3rd Grade.
I'm in 7th Grade now, and I've still never been caught. It's pretty funny; I get weird stares from people and still nobody cares.
And I agree with Angeell_loveya; the best times to play are breaks.

Peanut05

• peanut05 user photo

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:54 PM ( #182 )

If your teacher is nice the just ask him/her if you can bring Tamas to school. This has worked for me and my friend CH!KA. We can now bring our Tamas to class and they are perfectly safe. :) Cause our teacher is a ninja.