Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Keep your tamagotchi from the teachers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

roxas831

• roxas831 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:40 PM ( #52 )

..how come that some of had a very strict school?..I used to play with mine eventhough my teacher was there?...they let me play with it unless if we were having our class discussion...but still im feeding it in front of her..=)

TamaTalk U.F.O

• tamatalk-ufo user photo

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:07 AM ( #53 )

..how come that some of had a very strict school?..I used to play with mine eventhough my teacher was there?...they let me play with it unless if we were having our class discussion...but still im feeding it in front of her..=)

I don't know... :P
:angry:
Just our bad luck I suppose. :D

roxas831

• roxas831 user photo

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:06 AM ( #54 )

I don't know... :P
:angry:
Just our bad luck I suppose. :D

..sorry to hear that..im sure they have a good reason to forbid the tamagotchis...but if they don't have..it was totally unfair!

KuchiBoy

• kuchiboy user photo

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:47 AM ( #55 )

we are not aloud tamagotchis at all in our school not even at lunch time.
once in bought mine to school and we started connecting then a teacher came over to take them of us but i hid mine then the teacher took the tamagotchis off my friend and didnt even let them pause it!!!

kylie*

• kylie user photo

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:38 PM ( #56 )

I just keep mine in my purse. Works like a charm: I check on them every hour or so and people just think I'm shuffling around in my purse while I'm actually feeding them, and what not.

I know that at all schools you may not be able to carry a purse (or if your a boy), but if you can, it's the easiest way. :)

Good idea. I remember in 5th grade, when everyone had Tamas, We were allowed to have them for a while, and even hung them around our necks on the necklace things!

chollands

• chollands user photo

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:21 AM ( #57 )

i want to sneak in my hexagontchi i dont want it stolen i dont want it broken my pencil case is the shape of a camel so it has a hump i can put it in but the screen colour will come out the zip i can put it in a pouch and still play it but my teacher is SHARP :wacko: :)

Tamagotchi-4-Life

• tamagotchi-4-life user photo

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:09 PM ( #58 )

Now its easyer for me since im now in the 7th grade. I have a lanyard and I wear my tamagotchi on the lanyard all the time. I just don't wear it when the Principal is walking around.

manigerz34

• manigerz34 user photo

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:42 PM ( #59 )

Here in the Philippines teachers will be very strict from preschool to high school but not in college, as long as your responsible enough your free to bring it along and play with it during breaks. Some parents won't care if you bring it along as long as you keep a high marked grades. :D

Mimitchi-kun

• mimitchi-kun user photo

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:00 PM ( #60 )

Heh, in my opinion of this topic.....BEST TOPIC EVAH!>w<
Other than that, I usually wear this cool sweater with loose pockets every day to school.
Bsically, ever since I bought my Music Star I've snuck it into class easy.
Since I'm in Care(and the most well-behaved student) I can take care of it EVERY DAY.
I usually egg-sit/Tama-sit my sister's Music Star too, and have'nt been caught yet!
~:unsure:~

TamaPunky

• tamapunky user photo

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:55 PM ( #61 )

Wow; these tips are so helpful!
I have never taken my Tama to school because knowing me, I would get caught.
Here are some of my tips though:

On Formal Friday's at our school, we have a blouse with a pocket and because it is Winter, everyone either wears a jacket or a jumper.
So you put the Tama in your blouse's pocket and wear the jumper/jacket over the top.
Play with it at break/lunch in a secluded area of the school or in the bathroom.

Keep it in your purse/wallet and when you are in your class/going in, take your purse in your book bag.
My friend used to put a book and look like she was reading but was really playing her Tama.
We were very sneaky :P

If you are a smarter person who gets their work done fast, the teacher's let you kinda relax whilst everyone is still finishing their work.
You can pretend to have it in your pencil case and look like your playing in your pencil case.
Do not bring it out though, cause if your school is strict like mine, the teachers will take it off you!

These are just some tips that I came up with.
My friend and I used to sneak our tamagotchi's into class all the time.
These are what we used to do to sneak them in.
(and because we were good students)
We never got caught!

~ :) ~

MintyDreams7

• mintydreams7 user photo

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:29 PM ( #62 )

Back when I was still in grade school, Tamagotchis were the brand new popular thing.

I always brought mine to school. I wore it around my neck on a lovely yellow and black string that I had crafted from a shoelace. I stuffed it down the front of my shirt so it wouldn't swing around or get scratched/damaged. XD

A lot of kids brought theirs to school daily and we always used to play, talk and share stories about them at recess.
A lot of my classmates had pets whose sound couldn't be turned off, or they just didn't know enough to turn the sound off.

So the school eventually banned them, as they were too distracting and kids would play with them during class. (imagine a classroom where there are a few dozen pets beeping at random intervals!)

I kept bringing mine, and the teacher never knew. <_<
I changed the time on it so that it would sleep during the day. I didn't play with it at all except for lunch time and recess. I changed the time back to normal once I got home from school.

One day after class, my teacher and I were talking about them.

Teacher: I wouldn't mind them if they weren't so beepy, and if you guys wouldn't play with them during class.
Me: Yeah, I agree. It's too bad that some types of pets can't have their sound turned off... *removes Tamagotchi from under my shirt* but I bet you didn't even notice that I had mine today.
Teacher: ...and that's how it should be! :)
Me: Yep. All you have to do is pause it during class, and it won't bother anyone.

That's all I can remember from that conversation, but I never got in trouble for bringing my Tamagotchi, and I continued to bring it to school every day. I think my teacher was OK with it because she knew that I wasn't going to disturb anyone or play with it when I was supposed to be working. XD

momomomo1111

• momomomo1111 user photo

Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:06 PM ( #63 )

Its funny, because I have never been caught with a tama in school. Because I usually want my tama's to grow up as quickly at possible I didn't like to pause the game so I just changed the time to when they usually go to bed. Turn the sound off and let them run the whole day. I would still have them in my pocket during the day though. Because they are sleeping you don't really have to check on them but after school just reset the time to what it actually is and continue to take care of them! and they will grow up at their original time without having to pause!

AeroTama

• aerotama user photo

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:43 AM ( #64 )

Good Tip,but i need help finding my tama!
Im pretty sure its dead <_<
well does anybody know where to find another tama? :)
Please help.

AeroTama

• aerotama user photo

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:35 AM ( #65 )

Paisley-Cool sig,i didnt no any1 liked nintendo here,i thought it wuz bought virtual pets

NintenNerd

• nintennerd user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:08 AM ( #66 )

Tip for pencil cases

If you have some kind of clear-ish pencil case,cover it up with paper or something so nobody will notice the mysterious silhouette

chollands

• chollands user photo

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:49 PM ( #67 )

so cool i have 9 days of school left and im going up to high school in september they let you bring phones so they will probably let tamas in and lucky for me i have a fleece (partly for hiding things partly cos the jumpers were v neck blecccccc) so ill be able to sneak it in every day and i have tips too

sound off
maybe sleep time
dont trust anyone thell will probably tell
try and see if you can get a spot at the back of class make up a reason

tama colour owners the colour screen can shine through fabrics and zips so get a good plastic case
or cover with something that can be lifted up and down

also go on my hexagon codes topic to all you hexagon owners ive put codes on it including one that gets you the letter N in HEXAGON

butterkeks

• butterkeks user photo

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:45 AM ( #68 )

here in austria nobody cares wether you have a tamagotchi with you. we sometimes have them on the desks and feed it, no teacher ever told me to put it away, even when it beeped, my teachers allways ignored that (: