icarly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow. I <3 I carly. In fact, Me+icarly= LOL

I like igo to japan, but my little cousin was all like "I want to feed more to the guinea pigs!!!!" So durring the commercials, I had to do that with him. I asked him what kind of candy he likes, and he said chocolate, any kind of chocolate. So I give him a milky way. "EWWW THERE'S PEANUT BUTTER IN IT I HATE CHOCOLATE!!!" and there is no peanut butter in milky way bars. He's a weirdo. :p And I had to keep him from stealing 91 of my webkinz. UGH. I got to see SOME of it.

I don't watch that show much but after seeing i go to japan I want to watch it more often!

heh heh. sam's always doing it the easy way. B)

:furawatchi:

Heck yeah!

I watched it BECAUSE of Sam.

I like when she flips Keyoko and Yuki.

"Alright this is getting old, *flips Keyoko and Yuki*, that is how we do in Seattle".

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I LOVE iCarly =3 I find it super funny and I absolutely love Sam ^^

And I saw iGo To Japan last night and it was awesome! Ha, ha, I don't think I've liked Freddie's mom more. PEACHAAGAAAAAAAAA!!!(Or something like that XD)

I'm glad that Good Charlotte was on it, too. They're an awesome band. Ha, too bad it wasn't Fall Out Boy, Daughtry, Coldplay or someone like that. If it was, I would have flipped out XD But still, I loved the movie and I love iCarly =]

~Mew

Last edited by a moderator:
iCarly's one of my favorite shows. Sam's my favorite character :furawatchi:

iCarly's funny, but not "over-the-top-funny". That's a big reason why I watch it.

Latest posts

Back