Webkinz rumours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to make the exact same thread o_O;;

Anyway I heard 2

1)Ms. Birdy comes with red glowing eyes, turns off the lights and your webkinz are dead.

2)A neopet stabs your webkinz.

>.<;

I heard the same thing as Diamond-Phantoms. I know more i just forgot them!!! :furawatchi: ;)

I've heard alot

Mrs. Birdy kills your webkinz

Your webkinz become ghosts when Mrs. Birdy kills them

Neopets kills your webkinz (neopets are awesome and they would never do that)

Your webkinz run away

Your webkinz kill your own webkinz

There's alot more. Maybe I'll post more later.

A Ghost Webkinz would be AWSOME!

My sister made one. I told her the aqautic pets need an underwater room so now she thinks they will die out of "Water" So she told her friends. Yay.

Someone told me that this black box will appear in your mail, and when you open it Miss Birdy will come out and turn evil and put your webkinz in a cage, and you have to be a member of neopets to get it out :chohimetchi:

Besides the stupid + brutal "Ms.birdy kills ur pets" thing, Ive heard that theres a rare food made with Strawberries, Blueberries and Cream Soda.

i tried, buti t came out Gack.

Well, besides the ones already posted I heard that Doctor Quack and Arte would turn evil when you were at one of the doctor's office or the curio shop and turn out the lights and kill your webkinz.

I've heard a rumor about there being a cotton candy bunny kinda like the sherbert bunny. I don't think it's true, though.

Why would they make another bunny really simalar to the sherbert bunny. <_<

Arte, Dr. Quack and Ms. Birdy kill your webkinz?????????!!!!!!!!!! ae you crazy??!! That can't even be a glitch!!!

Besides the stupid + brutal "Ms.birdy kills ur pets" thing, Ive heard that theres a rare food made with Strawberries, Blueberries and Cream Soda.
i tried, buti t came out Gack.
I'm gonna try that recipe anyway.... maybe it only happens to some people? But i'll probably get gack, but I wanna do something intresting on webkinz world, so it's worth a try!!! hee, hee!

One day at my friends house, I got on Webkinz on her laptop and she said, 'Don't go on Webkinz!' I asked why and she told me, 'If you get the Cheeky Dog and Cheeky Cat, you'll find a secret room that you didn't buy and if you go in there, you get locked in, the room will be dark and Tabby Von Meow would be in there and then Amanda Panda walks in and they kill your Webkinz!' ... Is there even a Cheeky Cat?! :furawatchi: I think she was making it up as she went along to scare me off of Webkinz, but I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back