MC Donalds having Pixel Chix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweeTchi

Reaction score
Ok, theyre not like the ''Real'' pixel chix, but i think they are still very cute!

I dont know if they have it in the USA, but they are here (in the Netherlands) free in a Happy Meal!

I have a question, im too old for happy meals, but i still want one, my mother will buy me a happy meal maybe but she thinks it is just a stupid boring thing...

Does someone have one? And what can you do with it?

I think, if it is very boring.. I maybe just want it for my collection ;D

Click to view --> https://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pcmcmr3.png

From left to right: Pixel Car, Pixel Pet, Pixel Babysitter and Pixel Mall. I think they look cute! ;)

Whenever something Pixel Chix-related isn't out in the USA, I almost always turn to ebay! I now have 2 of them, and although they are simple, they are very cute and great for my growing collection! :angry:

-bratztroxg

Whenever something Pixel Chix-related isn't out in the USA, I almost always turn to ebay! I now have 2 of them, and although they are simple, they are very cute and great for my growing collection! :( -bratztroxg
Cool!!

Yaaay! I have one now too! The babysitter one :D

Yes you cant do alot of things, but its just soo cute!love it! And we are collectors, we want everything from pixel chix! YAY!

Which ones do you have?

Cool!!
Yaaay! I have one now too! The babysitter one :)

Yes you cant do alot of things, but its just soo cute!love it! And we are collectors, we want everything from pixel chix! YAY!

Which ones do you have?
I have all of them (I bought a set of 4 for around $10). :D

How could I resist? They're really cute (if slightly simple).

-bratztroxg

I have all of them (I bought a set of 4 for around $10). :D
How could I resist? They're really cute (if slightly simple).

-bratztroxg
WOW!

Thats so cool!

Lol, is there any Pixel Chix you dont have?

Well, no, I have at least two of each kind! I am addicted but I love them!-bratztroxg
aaahw! grr im so jealous :huh: lol

i wish my mom would let me buy two of each kind pixel chix!!

and i only have 1 love 2 shop mall, and i want the other one but my mom dont let me buy it!! GRR !

soon there is an event here in the netherlands called ''Sinterklaas'' its like santaclaus or something.. but then different... lol

my mom dont want to buy love 2 shop mall for me cuz i already have the other love to shop mall, thats not fair... they are different!!

so.. im asking a miuchiz... but i want even a LOT more a cool pixel chix :D :angry:

aaahw! grr im so jealous :D lol
i wish my mom would let me buy two of each kind pixel chix!!

and i only have 1 love 2 shop mall, and i want the other one but my mom dont let me buy it!! GRR !

soon there is an event here in the netherlands called ''Sinterklaas'' its like santaclaus or something.. but then different... lol

my mom dont want to buy love 2 shop mall for me cuz i already have the other love to shop mall, thats not fair... they are different!!

so.. im asking a miuchiz... but i want even a LOT more a cool pixel chix :( :(
Aw. :(

That sucks that your Mom won't let you buy more Pixel Chix. Mine is pretty cool with it, she'd rather I was buying Pixel Chix than loads of make-up and stuff like that. But I guess you could always talk with your Mom and come to a compromise?? Do you get allowance? If you do then you could tell her you'd use your money, and it is yours to spend.

And even if she stays firm, don't worry, Miuchiz are great fun too! Good luck :)

-bratztroxg

Aw. :(
That sucks that your Mom won't let you buy more Pixel Chix. Mine is pretty cool with it, she'd rather I was buying Pixel Chix than loads of make-up and stuff like that. But I guess you could always talk with your Mom and come to a compromise?? Do you get allowance? If you do then you could tell her you'd use your money, and it is yours to spend.

And even if she stays firm, don't worry, Miuchiz are great fun too! Good luck :)

-bratztroxg
Lol i always saying that to my mom, i get allowance, but i must spend it on other stuff.. clothes, no toys.. grr

i got a miuchiz bratz, its soooo much fun!! ive made soo much friends on planet mion!! soo cool!! Do u have one??

Lol i always saying that to my mom, i get allowance, but i must spend it on other stuff.. clothes, no toys.. grr
i got a miuchiz bratz, its soooo much fun!! ive made soo much friends on planet mion!! soo cool!! Do u have one??
No, I don't have a Miuchix. =(

I really want the Bratz Babyz Yasmin one, though. They look so cute! =3

And I agree with you that clothes are of course the most important thing!!

~bratztroxg

Ok, theyre not like the ''Real'' pixel chix, but i think they are still very cute!

I dont know if they have it in the USA, but they are here (in the Netherlands) free in a Happy Meal!

I have a question, im too old for happy meals, but i still want one, my mother will buy me a happy meal maybe but she thinks it is just a stupid boring thing...

Does someone have one? And what can you do with it?

I think, if it is very boring.. I maybe just want it for my collection ;D

Click to view --> https://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pcmcmr3.png

From left to right: Pixel Car, Pixel Pet, Pixel Babysitter and Pixel Mall. I think they look cute! ;)
Umm...What is a Happy Meal? Sorry but I am just curious...I will tell you what Pixel Chix I have too!

1 Two Storey House

1 Babysitter

1 Rockin' Puppy

1 Car

They have the Mall and Jammin' Hamster at Toys'R'Us, but I spent all my pocket money on a Tama V4.5. I'm planning to sell my Pixel Chix Car to get a Jammin' Hamster because the Car really is no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back