have you ever been to a concert?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
I've been to two. a kenny chesney concert and a carrie underwood concert. I went to the carrie underwood one just yesterday and it ruled! when she was singing american girl a little girl got to go up and sing with her. it was so cute!

:furawatchi:

Yeah on April 3, 2008 I went to a My Chemical Romance concert. I was in teh PIT! 'Twas pretty fun. Although no one was moshing. Hehe Gerard stuck his mike and stand into the audience and bonked me on my nose. I got to meet Frank Iero afterwards and Mikey was wearing a shirt that said 'Mikey *effing* Way.

I've been to a Kid Rock Concert along with many other bands, a Staind concert, a Three Days Grace concert, a Raven concert, and a Jonas Brothers concert. All of which were good. :]

One. The Honda Civic Tour with Panic at the Disco, Motion City Soundtrack, The Hush Sound, and Phantom Planet.

We might see 30H!3 in December. And FTSK is playing at out local music place (where all our local bands play...and sometimes other signed bands).

:( *cry* none

I almost got to go to a:

Plain White T's/P!ATD concert

Jonas Brothers concert

I might go to a:

Jonas Brothers concert

iShine Live concert (omg Luke Benward <33)

I wanna go to a concert to so badly! Liek, all my friends have been to a concert before.

two. Avril Lavigne and Christine Evans... I wanted to go the Matchbox Twenty one sooo bad... :)

Well lets see..

I have seen Panic At The Disco five times.

The Academy Is... twice.

Cobra Starship once.

Fall Out Boy twice(Going again in Feb.)

The Cab one.(Again in Feb.)

From First To Last once.

Bullet For My Valentine once.

The Used three times.

Boys Like Girls once.

30 Seconds To Mars once.

We The Kings twice.

AFI twice.

My Chemical Romance six times.

Damien Leith once.(Don't ask. I hate him.)

Avenged Sevenfold twice.

Taking Back Sunday twice.

That is about it.

Well I have been to like High Five and The Wiggles when I was a kid, but whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to a Wiggles concert once. It was really stupid...

I wish I could go to an Avril Lavigne. Kisschasy or Chris Brown concert.. :D

I went to an All Time Low concert not too long ago. (It was All Time Low, The Maine, Mayday Parade, and Every Avenue)

And I went to an Aly and AJ concert.

I tried to go to a Metro Station concert, (The Soundtrack of Your Summer Tour) but I ended up walking around the stores they had at the concert. I still got to hear them play, (The Maine and Metro Station. I left before Boys Like Girls and Good Charlotte played) but I didn't really see them.

Latest posts

Back