Help! the 5 codes don't work for 4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarcoatedlies

Reaction score
My sister and i got tamagotchi's like 2 weeks ago and I went online to find all sorts of info on them. I came across the codes for the pen and cd and the other stuff and i tried them. I went to the shop, pressed A once, then A 3 times fast and made the shop keeper get startled. I put in the code and I got a no type of noise. I dunno how to describe it. The code didn't work. I tried the other codes, didn't work. Same thing on both tamagotchi's. Is there some sort of glitch? Am I doing something wrong? please help :/

:eek:

I'm not sure which codes you found, but the ones in this topic do work on the Tamagotchi Connection V4.5: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=117318

There are only a few problems that can cause codes to not work:

(1) one of your inventory lists is full, (2) the codes you found are not for the model Tamagotchi you have. Can you confirm you have a V4.5? The built-in games on a V4.5 are: Climb, Tug-of-War, Apple, Shapes, and Manhole. (Note: on some Tamagotchi models, not all the games are available until your Tamagotchi character is an adult.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back