My V.3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally got a new battery and now for the first time in1.5 years i'm looking after my tama.
I'm excited!

Anyone else recently started playing with one again?
I would like to play with one of my V2s again, when I find it.

The V2s are probabaly my all-time fave tamagotchi.

They're so easy to look after.

I had a V3, that I lost, but I didn't really like the V3s, but when it went out of battery, I lost it, not delibrately or anything like that just cause I don't like them.

It was a black and white patches one, and if I had a chance to play with it again, I might take it, just to see if I can like them.

You're lucky that you found your, where did you get it from in your house?

i would like to find my other v5 and my 2 v4.5s and play them again.Yes i have 2 v5s but one a celeberty one

About 10 minutes ago I found my v3. My absoulute FAVOURITE version ever. My v3 was so time consuming back in its day I almost forget to sleep at times. So I found it very recently and went to the dollar store and bought batteries.

I did that about a month ago and then I played it so much the batteries went out again :eek:

I have a question for you first : Is this really serious? :furawatchi: Don't you think it belongs more is whats on your mind? . Ok. Well, I never went more than 3 months without playing with tamagotchis since I first heard about them in 2004. I'm glad your starting to take responsibility in them. The battery is C02032 , correct? Ok well. Good luck. I wish you the best with your new son or daughter.

Dawnie

Lol, I sort of got away from mine for a while, then I got back into them a year later... then I sorta got away again from them and now I'm addicted once again.<33

The V3 is awesome. :furawatchi:

Actually today I got a new battery for my Tamagotchi V.4! Its the only one that I am running ^_^

I recently bought a music star, and now im into tamagotchis again.. I have issues with tamagotchi's... I have like 17... heh..

i would really like to play with the v1 again....but the bateries it takes i think they dont sell anymore.... :)

[SIZE=8pt]I might be able to get my old V2 from my neighbor and if not buy a V3 online and a V4.5 at a toysrus. [/SIZE] ^_^

The hype started up again at my highschool and I've been able to play with a friends tamagotchi for a bit, which got me back into them. xDD

I totally got a new battery and now for the first time in1.5 years i'm looking after my tama.
I'm excited!

Anyone else recently started playing with one again?
Ya I just got one today at first I didn't know how to play LOL

I'd love to play with my V1 again, but it doesn't work anymore :)

I'm currently running my spiffy V3 and V4. Hopefully I can get a new V1 one day.

Thats the annoying part of the new latest Tama's. They use more battery power than the previous versions.

My Familitchi (v5) ran out of batteries like 8 or so months ago, but im thinking of getting a shiny Music Star soon, they just look too cool!

I remember playing my V3 a few years ago, it was the Union Jack Design (1 of my fave designs out of all the Tama's).

That was also the first Tama that could connect to TamaTown! ah good times!!!

Cya! :rolleyes:

I'd love to play with my V1 again, but it doesn't work anymore :D
I'm currently running my spiffy V3 and V4. Hopefully I can get a new V1 one day.
your v1 stopped working? really? even if you replaced the batteries?

i was feeling really nostalgic the other day and went on ebay searching for the same v1 that i had back in 1997 (it was pink with yellow buttons), i found one but unfortunately the guy doesn't ship to canada so i ended up buying a yellow/orange one instead of the one i used to have. they're selling for about US $5-30, depending on whether its used or still in the box. if you're interested in purchasing a v1, you should definitely look there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back