V4 & V4.5 TamaTown code generator

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephiel

Reaction score
I just wrote a quick PHP script that makes using D-Best's V4 hack a lot easier.

Right now it works only for V4 and V4.5.

Just type your Tamagotchi User Name and Login Password, select the amount of Gotchi points and the items you want, and it will connect to TamaTown using D-Best's hack, retrieve the logout and item passwords, and display them in order, ready to be used.

You can find it here. But remember, use it at your own risk. Too much cheating spoils the fun! :)

Enjoy!

*binary: if the above links don't work, try these:

For V3: https://henriwatson.com/etc/tama/tamapass_v3.php

For V4/V4.5: https://henriwatson.com/etc/tama/tamapass_v4.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, this is great! I hated typing all those codes and stuff for my v4, but now I can just click what I want! Thanks. Can you tell me how you did it? I want to make one for v3. Or, can you make it? :D ^_^

That is so cool. Thanks. Now i have about a million np's worth of stuff, but my tama is too young to use it all :)

I updated the script.

Changes:

-Reorganized the list by categories (food, toys, clothing) to find items faster.

-Added the items that weren't in the list, such as the bouquet.

-Added a note about the meals/snacks that your tama will eat right away as soon as you enter their password.

-Added *all* the souvenirs. Note that you still have to meet the conditions to get them (being 2nd/3rd generation, having bought and used the travel tickets, donated enough, etc), otherwise the passwords will just give you an error.

-Added a V3 password generator. It should work, but I don't have a V3 to test it, so use it at your own risk.

As far as I know, the V4 & V4.5 generator can now get the passwords for every single item you can have, with the following exceptions:

PEN, STEAK, CELL PHONE, !! (clone), HONEY, CD 3, SLIDE, and PLAY HOUSE: these are available by shop codes, not by passwords.

WHOLE CAKE, YOGURT, RING, LAMP, CD 2, and RC UFO: I haven't found a working hex code for these yet. If you find any code for these, or any item I missed, let me know so I can add it to the generator.

Enjoy!

meals/snacks that your tama will eat right away as soon as you enter their password
If I remember correctly: If you enter the password while your Tamagotchi character has a tooth ache, these foods will go into her/his inventory and can be eaten later.

If I remember correctly: If you enter the password while your Tamagotchi character has a tooth ache, these foods will go into her/his inventory and can be eaten later.
I'll generate and write down those passwords for mine and wait until it's sick or has a toothache to try that. Thanks!

hi people =)

before visiting this forum i've never heard about D-Best hack but discovered that bug by myself.

some days ago i've started writing a program similiar to Nephiel's script. it's a really easy trick so i decided to do something more harder - decode login & logout passwords.

does anybody want to help me with this?

OK, today my tama got sick, I tried to input a password for one of those items that get eaten right away... I couldn't even access the "baseball-bat" menu, I just got an error beep when I tried.

Still have to try it when it has a toothache, though.

OK, today my tama got sick, I tried to input a password for one of those items that get eaten right away... I couldn't even access the "baseball-bat" menu, I just got an error beep when I tried.
Still have to try it when it has a toothache, though.
ya because its sick it cant go anywhere :D :) :D :D :( :( :) :) ;) ;) :) :)

WOW! THX LOT! BT WEN I TRID DE COD 4 DE RING, I JEST GOT DE "ERROR" BEEP. CN U PLZ FX DIS? THX.

-ELDEST

i tried the code generator and the passwords didn't work :D ,why? :D
WOW! THX LOT! BT WEN I TRID DE COD 4 DE RING, I JEST GOT DE "ERROR" BEEP. CN U PLZ FX DIS? THX.
-ELDEST
It should work every time. Make sure that you input your username and passwords right, both in the generator and in your tamagotchi, and that you meet all the conditions needed to get the item you want (for example in V4s you shouldn't be able to get the SCEPTER if you haven't donated enough points to the Tama King, or the GRADUATION CAPE if your character hasn't graduated from school).

I updated the V4 script: now the 5 travel tickets are labeled by destination so you know which one is which.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back