Which Manga Do YOU like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clausxlucas95

Reaction score
All manga lovers~

i am a HUUGE fan of manga, so im taking a poll. Post me with your fav manga and ill poll the results by the end on next week.

my fav manga is Death Note.

Whats Yours?

I like Monster, followed by Death Note. Epic win.

I strongly suggest reading Monster if you haven't already--it's a bit like Death Note, but a lot longer, more realistic, and the main character is a 40 year old docter, not a hot teenage genius. XD

AND GUESS WHAT?! It's being adapted by New Line Cinema so it'll be a freaking ENGLISH MOVIE.

Or well, I'm not sure if this is true...I'm about 70% sure. lol

my fav manga : DEATH NOTE!

my fav character is L

HE HOLDS THE DEATH NOTE UPSIDE DOWN TO READ IT!!!!!!! X3

mello is my sec fav character HES OBBESED WITH CHOCLATE

I read Naruto and Death Note ^^

DN is being made into a English movie producted by Vertigo Studios, release date is like 2 years from now or so. All I know is that Zac Efron could be playing Light :C

I also read Chobits, great manga FTW.

Hey Manga Lovers!!

after a couple of weeks, i only go about 5 of more posts.. ;_; and the most popular manga is... *drum roll* DEATH NOTE! followed by Monster

i might be making more posts soon....

See u l8ter Manga lovers!

Well, My Top 3 Favorites[in Order] Would Be

Nora: The last chronicle of Devildom [i've only read the Preview in Shonen Jump, and I bet you're gonna say "Well If You've only read a little bit How can you say its your favorite?" Easy. Because I'm the type of person Who can see/read something Once...and Only half of it, and I'd Like it]

Bleach

Death Note

The rest are okay, Naruto's getting lame. No Offense

Godchild and Reborn! are by far my favorite manga series. =3=

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourites are...... DEATH NOTE and NARUTO! YEEEY!

Others I like include, Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Rosario + Vampire and others that I can't think of right now. teehee.

Latest posts

Back