TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgette

Reaction score
ON YOUTUBE ON THE AFTER EPISODE OF THE FINAL EPISODE OWEN IS DANCING WITH A CHECK!!!

AND THE FINAL 2 WERE GWEN AND OWEN

AND THE NEW EPISODE HEATHER GETS HER HAIR CUT OFF AND WEARS A WIG AND GOES HOME

ITS FUNNY

Way to spoil it for others. *already Knew*

But still, Half of my school is still watching it. You just ruined it for the whole world.

Yeah I know!

I wish it would be Gwen. :D :p

The new episode was so funny though!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, it's pretty easy to see that it's Owen anyway. I now this kinda ruined it but that's OK :furawatchi:

Anyway I think if Harold didn't cheat off Courtney like that, she would've made it to at least final 5 or something.

Courtney is my IDOL. I don't just love her, she changed my life. I actually hated the show at first, and then I saw her.

Ok I'll stop now, LOL :hitodetchi:

You didn't have to tell everyone!*Rolls eyes*Thanks!Now everone who hasn't seen it,already knows the ending!Im dissapointed.

ON YOUTUBE ON THE AFTER EPISODE OF THE FINAL EPISODE OWEN IS DANCING WITH A CHECK!!!AND THE FINAL 2 WERE GWEN AND OWEN

AND THE NEW EPISODE HEATHER GETS HER HAIR CUT OFF AND WEARS A WIG AND GOES HOME

ITS FUNNY
That sucks that he won. But it's better than...;

Heather

Duncan

Cortney

Noah

Eva

or even Linsay

So yeah, Gwen+Trent! :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to spoil it for others. *already Knew*
But still, Half of my school is still watching it. You just ruined it for the whole world.
But on teletoon(canada) the last episode of TDI was in the summer

To everyone in the world who thinks Gwen will win in the US, we can only do voiceovers. The US has no permission to change who wins, so nothing will change (except for slight censorship in Gwen's talking)

That sucks that he won. But it's better than...;
Heather

Duncan

Cortney

Noah

Eva

or even Linsay

So yeah, Gwen+Trent! ;) :( :)
Are you kidding me?

Noah is the best one...

Are you kidding me?
Noah is the best one...
But Noah is the total oppisite of 'down to earth!' He thinks he's all that! No offence.... ;) :( :)

Not only that but he's nerdy!!! He even looks like it, and he kissed a guy!!! :lol: :eek: ;)

Sooooooooo yeah... :p B) :D

Latest posts

Back