v4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great! Oh! and I forgot the name! It's name is Emrah. He is a something! he has 2 teeth sticking out. He's an adult(again) on gen 6. I want him to get married soon. Today I saw him brushing his teeth in the morning! It's sooooo cute! I played jump rope with him all day today. And I forgot to get the salary today!(my job) Too bad! 'cause He's already sleeping! AWWW! Anyway, I have to go to sleep too. Bye!!

Tomorrow I'll say some more. Toodles!

yes!!!! today is sunday! So I have time to type! Ummmm.... I think it's bad, cause yesterday I studied extra class and I forgot to pause my tama!!!! So now They turned into a universal teen.... Which means bad care.But they didn't die!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I still love them. Oh!! And I forgot to tell the gender! They're both boys. they can't get married! too bad. I don't know what character they are again! some kind of universal teen.. *** my V4 looks like a tooth or something and my V3 looks like a thing with a stick on it's head! Weird. I connected them a lot today.

Some stats!

V4: hungry:♥♥♥♥

happy:♥♥♥

universal teen, of some kind...

training:3

skill points:pencil:14

sparkle:25

flower:17

2 yrs old

weighs 22 lbs

generation 7

gender boy

Ok, I have to feed him snacks or play with him.(to make him happier.)

Chat:

V4: sorry anyway.

V3: about what? ( can't remember...)

V4:whatever.

Me:That's good.

V3:What?

Me:Never mind!

V4:yeah, just like momma said.

V3:hey!

V4: ha ha!

V3: be QUIET!

Me: both of you!

V4 and V3: OK!

Oh! MY! GOOOOODDD! My ean.... he... he.... DIED!! NOO! I'm so sorry ean! I Knew you were calling for me but I didn't care! I thought you would be OK! I'm so sorry!

I reset you and named your egg eans ( the extra letter s means the second one.) And since the V4 is a teen and eans is a child... I paused the V4 so they can be the same age. And he's a boy both of them... Again!

CHAT:

V4:ean......(pauses tama) HEY

Me:Oh, sorry but I have to do it..

V3:I'm hungry! ....

V4:...

Me:*haha*

OMG!!! My V3 (eans) Turned into the same character as the other one!(which was the one that died.. Named ean.)He's already a teen. Oh! and for the stats.

V3: all hearts full on hungry but happy is empty 2 hearts.

training: 1

one yr old

18 lbs

V4:all hearts full on hungry but happy is empty 2 hearts.

training: 3

skill points:

pencil:14

sparkle:25

flower:20

3 yrs old

23 lbs

ีummmm.... the skill points are sooo little! BAD.

HUH.... back home already.... I'm sooooo tired! My tamas are all tired too... they're all sleeping! Their chat before sleep..

V4: Huh, so where's ean?

V3: .....

V4: tell me please.

V3: .....

V4: Hey! Please tell me!!!

V3: Ok.

V4: so explain.

V3: you see.... He's dead. Fully dead. I'm soo sad, ok? SAD! T_T

V4: T_T T_T T_T

V3: I didn't know... I shouldn't have told you.

Me: Hey! what are you guys talking about? You know it's time to sleep.

V4: T_T T_T T_T why didn't you tell me? T_T T_T

V3: I thought you would say that.

V4: *sniff* *sniff*

Me: go to bed!! We will talk about this later.

so!! It will be like this for now...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back