My tamagotchi v2 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*mimitchi*

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Ok i just pulled the little tab and set the date and my birthday and all that stuff. I'm waiting in anticipation now! I'm hoping for a boy, because of the fact i wanna name it tommy. but if its a girl i will anyway! ^__^ the bobbing egg looks soo cute! It just hatched! its a girl! I just fed it 5 meals and played some games with it to make it happy, and make it lose weight. its status is 4 happy and 4 hungry its got no training and 0 yrs and 5 lbs. {I know its very skinny ^__^} She is just bobbing around the screen now, nothing important. Ill post again when something happends! [that won't be very long:)][/SIZE]

mimitchi

Last edited by a moderator:
She just pooed and lost 1 hungry heart. I fed her a meal, and went to see if she wanted to play some games, but she was still too skinny to say yes! She just now got sick, and it required 1 shot to get better. She's just doing her bobbing thing again, doing nothing special. i also fed her 1 more meal, so she wouldn't lose hearts as eaisly.

more posts coming!

mimitchi

She just lost a happy heart and i played 2 games of jump with her. she is doing fine now, and bobbing. she is now at full happy/hungry 0 training, 0 yrs and 6 lbs. she just pooed and lost another hungry heart again at 10:23 am. she is now 7lbs, still refusing to play the games that i offer ^__^. I just checked my shop, and i saw.....a UFO! how unlucky am i ?!?!? i dont even have 100 pts!! man i need that slots game really bad right now...she just lost a hungry heart so i fed her and played a game of jump... whoopsie, i forgot to put in my codes. just a second................ok im back and i have all 5 codes! yay! unfortunatly, i still don't have my UFO...fhgfbhgFBLIbgdoug...grrr...She just pooed and lost another hungry heart. but didn't feel like playing a game. My little puchitchi is asleep now, at 10:34 am. no poos next to her bed! ill post again when she changes.

mimitchi

little puchitchi just woke up from her short slumber. changing time should be soon! 1 happy heart and 1 hunger heart were just lost, so i fed her a meal and played jump with her. she is back to all full now at 0 yrs and 6 lbs. she just pooed and is now crying for her 1st praise! she lost 1 hunger heart, and is now at 1 training 0 yrs and 7 lbs. still no game playing for her! she just lost another hunger heart, and we played some games. she just pooed and lost another hunger heart. still wasen't in the mood for games. she lost another hungry heart and another happy heart so we played some games again. she just pooed and lost ANOTHER hunger heart...{im getting tired of this...} still waiting for the change...*yawn*

Yay! the screen in flashing!!! she just turned into a...marutchi!

thank goodness i wont have to post every second now! i have to go somewhere today at 5 o clock, ill post stats before i go, because she'll be paused most of the time while im gone. but right now, its only 11:06 am, so i have some time before i go. more posts on the way!

mimitchi

Tommy rolled at 11:20 am. i pushed a button so she would stop. she's doing her bobbing thing again. I just now bought the shovel and used it, and whadd'ya know! i got 300 points out of the ground! wah-hoo! she is now rolling again at 11:31 am and again at 11:36 am and yet AGAIN 11:53 am. {im getting tired of this rolling thing.} tommy lost 1 happy heart and played a game of jump. i fed her some snackes so i could play bump with her. My points are now 450! yay! tommy is rolling AGAIN at 12:06 and again at 12:24.

more comin

mimitchi

right now at 12:21, tommy pooed and lost 1 hunger heart. we playeda game of bump[lost] and a game of jump[won]. i checked the shop and the UFO was still there! i wish i had the slots game so bad! ill post again when something happends.

mimitchi

Well, im back again with a few LITTLE updates. lol. I really hope she gave up this rolling thing. Well heres the updates:

Tommy was rolling {gah...} again at 12:53 pm and again at 1:24 pm. Tommy lost 1 hunger heart at 1:36 pm so i filled it, and this made her gain a little, but not so much as to play a game. {sigh} rolling again at 2:01 pm called for discipline at 2:04 pm. She lost 1 happy heart so i fed her a snack, and we played a few games of jump. Then she pooped, and lost 1 hunger heart at 2:32 pm. I fed her, so she was happy. then i fed her snacks to play games at 2:33 pm. Played bump{lost} played again{won} I also checked the shop. the UFO was still there, so i played some more games to increase points! well i have to go. ill update later. I have to go somewhere, so tommy will be on pause for a while, but ill post anything else we do.

well, off to shower!

mimitchi

Heres what happend while me and tommy were on the road:

rolling times:

3:23 pm

4:31 pm

4:39 pm

4:56 pm

5:08 pm

I didnt feel like putting these in the post ^__^

Tommy got paused at 3:27 pm, and unpaused at 3:55 pm. then she pooped and lost one hunger heart, so i filled it, and we played jump to get the weight off. Then she got paused at 5:19 pm, and unpaused at 6:06 pm. She lost 1 hunger heart at 6:14 pm, but wasen't fat enough to play a game. Then she called for praise at 6:20 pm.

[SIZE=21pt]Tell me how im doing! you can pm me, and tell me what character you think i will get![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] Tommy was paused for awhile for an atv ride.^__^ She is still paused at the time [/SIZE] :blink: I just now unpaused her, and found her sound asleep! at 8:28 pm. Thank goodness no more posts till tomarrow! she went to sleep with stats at:

full on hungry/happy

3 training

0 yrs

12 lbs

girl

1st generation

more tomarrow!

Hello ppl! im back with some of tommy's updates:

well ok i have to admit it. i slept late this morning :mellow: and that ruined my chances of getting a good character! i really need to get a new alarm clock! lol. well anyways, i found her with poo on her screen and she was doing the fidgiting thing that told me she needed to go again. Well i got her on her ducky potty ^__^ in time. then i checked the meters. she had lost 3 hearts in hungry and 2 in happy. I filled the hunger hearts and played games to make her happy, but she didn't seem to cheer up that fast. so i fed her some snacks. then played more games with her so she wouldn't become overweight. Then i checked the shop. No UFO!!!!!!! gah...i hate the point range on those things. Heres what i did have: Cupcake, icecream, cherries, and a shovel. I always buy the shovel and the plant if i see them, so i bought and used the shovel. I got a peice of pie out of the ground! I bet tommy was happy! {anyone else notice they don't gain weight when they eat stuff out of the ground?} Hopefully she'll change soon! (still boring marutchi)...

playing on my comp. "Holiday"

mimitchi

ok, more updates again.

Tommy called for discipline at 10:38 am and lost 1 hunger heart, so i filled it and we played some games to lose weight. Them a few moments later, she lost a happy heart, so i fed her a snack and we played some jump. Then at 11:40 am, she pooped and lost another hunger heart, so i filled it and we played some games to lose the extra weight. then i found her rolling again at 12:05.

i gotta take a break. ill brb

mimitchi

More updates again:

Tommy lost lost 1 hunger heart at 12:29 pm, so i fed her a meal and played jump with her. I find her rolling at 12:49 pm and again at 1:35 pm. She cried for praise at 1:38 pm, with poo on the screen and 1 missing out of happy and hungry, so i filled the hunger heart, and played some games. She's rolling again at 1:47 pm. And she got paused at 1:30 pm and unpaused at 2:10 pm. I unpaused her so we could make pudding^__^. She rolling again {gah...} at 2:19 pm. And guess what?!?! She changed into Yu-Fotchi!!! i've never had one of those. is it bad or good? well more coming soon!

mimitchi

More updates comin atcha!

Tommy had just lost 1 heart in happy and hungry, so i filled the hunger heart, and played heading.{that game is hard...for me} She then pooed at 4:38 pm and lost 1 each in happy and hungry again. So i did the usual. filled it and played games. She got paused at 4:42pm for an ATV ride, and unpaused at 4:57 pm. She called for a discipline at 5:12 pm, and lost 1 happy heart, so i fed her a snack and we played some jump. We got all 3 circles! yay! There was confetti flying everywhere! lol. I find her dancing at 5:41 pm. it was soo cute! she has a very good voice by the way. :) She got paused again at 5:51 pm for another ATV ride, and unpaused again at 7:37 pm. {yes i know i do this every day...} When she got unpaused she lost 1 hungry heart at 7:47 pm. I filled it but she was too skinny to want to play games. Then a few moments later, she fell asleep at exactly 8:00 sharp. {btw she looks cute in bed too....aw lets admit it. she looks cute doing everything!}

Tommy was paused at 8:12 am to 4:56 pm. she had....a bad day. My friend emily was over. you may know her as emily_05. she hasen't done anything today, so i don't have much to post. but if i keep pauseing her like this, she won't becomean adult for a long time! and i dont want that to happend. soo...i'm gunna go play video games ^__^. ill see ya later!

mimitchi

Tommy just pooed at 6:00 pm and lost 1 heart each out of happy/hungry. so i filled them both and played games to lose weight. She got paused again at 6:30 pm for a ride on the ATV ^__^ and unpaused at 8:27 pm just to find her asleep.

more tomarrow!

mimitchi

More updates!

Tommy called for praise at 9:24 am, and lost 1 hungry heart at 9:34 am. I filled it, but she didn't want to play games. A few hours later, she pooped and lost 1 heart each out of happy and hungry. so i filled the hungry, and played games to increase the happy. Then a little later, with 1 heart gone out of each, she called for discipline at 12:24 pm, and lost another happy heart when disciplined, then played games after i fed it food and a snack. She got paused at 1:07 pm and unpaused at 2:05 pm. Then she pooped 4:03 pm, and lost 2 hungry and 1 happy. So i filled the hungry heart and played games to fill the happy. She called for praise at 4:24 pm And got paused at 4:38 pm for an ATV ride, and unpasued at 8:08 pm to find her asleep.

more noted coming!

mimitchi

This log covers 3 days of tamagotchi happenings! enjoy!

Saturday: Tommy pooped at 9:40 am and lost 1 hunger heart. Then i fed her a meal but she didnt want games. Then she lost 1 happy heart at 10:08 am, so i filled it and played games to lose weight. Then she lost 1 hunger heart at 11:07 am so i filled and still no games. Then she was paused at 11:08 am for the rest of the day.

Sunday: She was unpaused on sunday at 1:45 pm. Then called for discipline at 2:23 pm, and lost 1 heart in happy when disciplined. Then i filled the happy heart and we played games. I also bought the shovel {used} and some soda out of the shop. I got a pie out of the ground with the shovel. She was paused again at 2:30 pm and unpaused again at 8:34 pm to find her asleep.

Monday: She started off with a poop on her screen at 9:49 am and lost 1 hunger heart. I filled it and she didnt want to play games. Then lost 1 heart out of each at 11:28 am and we played jump. Then she called for praise at 11:53 am. Then she lost 1 hunger heart, so i filled it but still no games. Lost 1 heart each at 1:57 pm so i filled both and played games. She called for discipline at 2:55 pm. Then pooed at 3:49 pm and lost 1 heart out of each. So i filled both and we played games. SHE CHANGED AT 4:18 pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! into a PYONCHITCHI! one of my favorites! She lost 1 hunger heart at 6:16 pm, and no games. Tommy was paused again at 6:16 pm also and unpaused at 6:43 pm. I fed her some snackes to play games to earn points all at 7:30 pm. I bought her some fired chicken and a muffin out of the shop, and used the soda i bought saturday. When i used the soda, it made the changing sound and 2 "-30"'s were on the screen while its lights were flickering on and off! after the flickering, it jumped with 2 sunshines on the screen. It was very weird! Then i used the panda costume and the hair gel. Then she was paused at 7:41 pm and unpaused at 8:05 pm. Then i found her brushing her teeth at 8:10 pm. She pooped at 8:37 pm and lost 1 hunger heart. I filled it and after that she didnt want to play games. Then an hour later she fell asleep at 9:00 sharp.

more later!

mimitchi

Today's updates:

Lost 1 hunger heart at 9:28 am, i filled it but no games. Then she pooped at 1:00 pm, and lost 2 hearts out of each. So then i filled the hunger hearts and we played games. Then i fed it some snacks and we played some more games. She pooped at 2:45 pm and lost 1 happy heart. I fred her a meal and we played jump and i got all 3 circles! yay! She is dancing at 4:03 pm, and lost 1 hunger heart at 4:07 pm so i filled but no games. Then she was paused at 4:08 pm.

more coming

mimitchi

She was unpaused at 5:11 pm, and after a day of being unpaused in my backpack, I find her with 3 poos and is sick. She required 1 shot to get better, then i cleaned her poos. So she is begging. With all gone out of hungry and 3 out of happy. So i fed her, and i will play no games from now on. She is now bathing at 6:34 pm. Then she lost 1 happy heart at 7:08 pm, so i fed her, then paused her. She was unpaused at 8:32 pm, and fell asleep at 9:00 pm, And went to sleep with 1 happy heart missing. Now, after 2 days of being paused, She is unpaused at 4:10 pm. She was sick again with 3 poos. She required 1 shot to get better, i cleaned her poos, and she is now begging. I fed her 5 meals and 5 snacks, still with no games. She pooped and lost 1 happy heart at 7:02 pm. I cleaned her poo and fed her a snack. She fell asleep again, at 9:00 pm that night. The next day, She pooped and lost 2 out of each, at 9:47 am. I fed her, and paused her at 9:53 am. She was unpaused again at 2:09 pm. Then i got a surprise at 3:00! The matchmaker came with a ROBOTCHI!!!! She married him, and had a baby boy! Then she was paused at 3:10 pm, and unpaused at 4:41 pm. The baby pooed at 5:36 pm, and lost 1 heart out of each. I filled both and they were paused again at 5:46 pm. Tommy and her baby, were unpaused at 9:18 pm, to find them both sound asleep.

Latest posts

Back