ugh! ganz is stupid!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they have to be soooo greedy??? WHY!!!!!!?????? :lol:

AND the collie is retired! Gans is F*****g stupid! I just hope they don't retire the cute gorilla (the one with the silver and brown tail) before I get it! I****S!

Seriously, Ganz retired pets that just came out this year. Some of them only lasted 3 months before being retired. >_>

Is the deer really retired?

I just got one yesterday, there were tons of em! =o

They're retired?!

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT THEY HAD THOSE KINDS!!!!

I want a squirrel.... <.<

Ganz is full of gimmicks and stuff. They just want your money. (Well, that's my understanding, flame me if you'd like to.) They just retire those animals so they're more rare and they'll have a big rush of eager customers.

I wanted ALL of them. My sister said that they are still out. I saw the deer last Sunday. When did they retire?

They're retiring them just as quick as they're putting them out in stores. -.-

The only good thing is that the Dalmatian finally retired, and I have the Dalmatian.

I don't even understand why Ganz retires certain Webkinz in the first place...does anyone know why? It makes me sad because I liked a lot of them. Oh well, I guess I will just have to settle for some other ones.

I agree they're retiring webkinz WAY too fast, but don't call them STUPID!!!! I hate that part of ganz cause they retired poor, old sherbert. I will get her somehow though!

Does retired mean they take them out of shops and stuff?
Usually not.

Usually they would only take it out of stores if it was recalled, but if it is retired, that usually means it's just no longer being manufactured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back