singing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love it when i see both my tamagotchis dancing at the same time....double the cuteness :D

My Ichigotchi dances all the time :p Adorable! But as for singing? :D There are little music signs though, but I just assumed that was like the music and that's why he's dancing XD

singing or dancing???? That is the question! I have always took it as singing....but dancing could work too I guess! LOL I personally find that when a ichigotchi trips and slids a little bit is the funniest cutest thing ever! or maybe i am just sick for like to see my tama trip! :p who knows....

When they sing are you supposed to hear something ? sorry if thats kinda naive of me, lol....the sound was off when i saw my itchigotchi sing...i saw little notes floating around its head...thats cute. I restarted my tama since then, and i hope i can still get a itchi! their just too cute!!! :)

Normally wen u dont play with your tama and it has full hearts it will sing becos it fills up time

I wish that there was music when they sang don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back