Crushes/Relationship Discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
I'm pretty annoyed with all the crush topics.

So lets discuss it here!

I'll start!

I have 3 boyfriend. Blaine, who goes to my school, troy, who goes to a different school, and Hunter, to goes to another different school.

No problems yet they don't know about me dating 2 other guys besides them.

^ Agreed.

(PS love the name)

You realize that you are cheating on all three guys and all of them are eventually going to find out? Because once at least one guy finds out, the rest do.

That's just wrong.
Hey, they don't know about each other.

I don't think it's too wrong. Plenty of my friends do that.

You realize that you are cheating on all three guys and all of them are eventually going to find out? Because once at least one guy finds out, the rest do.
No because Hunter lives 5 hours away and Troy lives 30 minutes away. Blaine is on my myspace friend list but Hunter isn't and I don't have my display name as Courtnee Loves Blaine or Courtnee Loves Troy or w/e. They won't find out =)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That's peer pressure into cheating on three innocent guys?

That's even more wrong.

My one rule of boyfriends:

Break up and then get another. Not all at the same time!

(even if I am only 11... I'm almost 12! ALMOST!) (and I have a boyfriend) (A meaning 1)

^ That's peer pressure into cheating on three innocent guys?
That's even more wrong.
You obviously don't know Blaine. He cheated on me with over 5 girls when we dated earlier in the year.

No because Hunter lives 5 hours away and Troy lives 30 minutes away. Blaine is on my myspace friend list but Hunter isn't and I don't have my display name as Courtnee Loves Blaine or Courtnee Loves Troy or w/e. They won't find out =)
You are. Just because they live far away from each other doens't mean you're not cheating on them.

You are. Just because they live far away from each other doens't mean you're not cheating on them.
I never said that. I said they won't find out.

No matter how far away the guys live, it's cheating no matter what, and it's wrong.

How do you know? Tehy could actually be friends or related or something.

I never said that. I said they won't find out.
Wow. Just wow. They wont find out. I've heard that before, and trust me, they eventually DO find out. And keeping stuff from them? No.

Oh,(sorry) but who said you could see the future? They won't find out and I'm certain. Not.

How do you know? Tehy could actually be friends or related or something.
Nope I know they aren't friends. How could they be? Hunter has always lived far away and Troy used to live far away but then moved to Dallas (current city he lives in) and he's lived in DISD for a while. I grew up with Blaine.

Wow. Just wow. They wont find out. I've heard that before, and trust me, they eventually DO find out. And keeping stuff from them? No.
Nope. I've been dating Hunter for over a year and Troy for about 9 months an just got with Blaine yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back