Twlight VS Harry Potter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XoX-Snowy

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Twilight or Harry Potter[/SIZE]

There are many twilight fans, and also many harry potter fans, but which series has more fans?

I personally like Twilight better because Harry Potter seems wayyy tooo "mythical"

well, thats just my opinion, what do you think?

Harry Potter by a LONG SHOT.

In my humble opinion.

I almost think it's sort of rude to compare a great series of books like the Harry Potter books with a literary disaster like Twilight.

Sort of offensive to J.K. Rowling, really.

=|

TWILIGHT SO RULES OVER HARRY POTTER! XDD

i saw the movie, and it was AWESOME! (only that Carlsile looked 20 when he should have been like, 40 or something)

EDWARD CULLEN IS HAWT! x3

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't read Twilight. *eyes shift* ... You know where you are.

Harry Potter wins.

Cecib :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry Potter, because I actually finished the series. And cried when I read the last sentance of the last book. It was THAT good.

With Twilight, I loved the first, but the fourth I thought was so terrible, I couldn't FORCE myself past chapter 6.

I completely agree with . E c l i p s e.

Harry Potter, because I actually finished the series. And cried when I read the last sentance of the last book. It was THAT good.
With Twilight, I loved the first, but the fourth I thought was so terrible, I couldn't FORCE myself past chapter 6.

I'm flattered.

The twilight move doesn't look to great.. Oh well. Yesterday, I was reading some magazine, and I saw a pic of the person who played Edward, and he was so ugly I nearly cried D:

I forgot to add something.

I don't think J.K. Rowling should make a next series.

I know she probably won't, but if she does, bad move.

The Warriors series was awesome. The first one. Then some fake Erin Hunter stepped in and wrote the second series, which was so horrible it made me cry.

I don't think she should trash the Harry Potter name like that.

I forgot to add something.I don't think J.K. Rowling should make a next series.

I know she probably won't, but if she does, bad move.

The Warriors series was awesome. The first one. Then some fake Erin Hunter stepped in and wrote the second series, which was so horrible it made me cry.

I don't think she should trash the Harry Potter name like that.
No, not a next series.

Definitely not.

But however, I do think she should write another series.

One totally blocked off from Harry Potter.

Her writing style is too good not to use.

@_@

(I bought The Tales Of Beedle and Bard the other day :D )

I like Twilight's plot better, but in a way, I think J.K. Rowling may have written Twilight better, considering the whole fairy tale thing is more her style.

Latest posts

Back