What gifts do you want to get for the holidays?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

The holidays are upon us again and it is time to think about what gifts we are all most excited about getting... I wanted to ask everyone here what kinds of things are you hoping to get this year?

This may give us some other ideas for things we haven't seen before (but want)...

Last edited:
There are two things I really want this year that I know I'm not going to be able to get. :s

*A Santaclautchi(Santa Tamagotchi). Just can't afford the $200 price tag. I've wanted one for years, but they never go down in price at all. ;)

*A Lhasapoo puppy I saw at the Petstore. Normally I don't even look at dogs in stores. I love my dog, but I'm not predominantly a dog person. The last thing I need is another pet, but I sure fell for that particular puppy when I saw her. I wish I could bring her home, but I can't right now.

I know nearly all of my other gifts this year. My mother and I ventured out this year on Black Friday and I picked out almost all of my gifts that day. Mainly some items of clothing, Victoria's pajamas, and a pair of feather earrings. I have asked for a couple of DS games and one for my Wii, but I don't know if I will get them or not. Money's pretty tight this year, but we had lots of good prices on Black Friday. :wacko:

I purchased almost all of my gifts for my family on that day, too. So, I'm almost completely prepared for Christmas already. Yay!

Anything really.

As long as there's something under the Christmas tree for me on Christmas, I'm not overly fussed :wacko:

Im not really expecting anything for Christmas, so I dont really have anything that I want.

Mmm. My cat has to be put to sleep, so that would be the only thing I would want, is to keep her for longer.

Animal Crossing CF

A new tablet D<

GHDs & a hair dryer

Unlock my phone.

Yah, dats all I think. :S

I wan Animal Crossing City Folk, some more exotic teas for my new teapot [yay! ;) ] and to be able to buy some clothes and other things for my sponsor kid in Africa.

I'm so excited because my mom said we could get her new clothes and some other stuff she needs. :wacko:

A tablet.

No one (cept drawing people on the internet) I know knows what it is. I show them, and say "Oh, we can buy that anywhere".

But we cant, so I'm waiting.

^ tw/p, that's so nice of you to sponsor a child! <3

I'm getting an electric guitar. I've been playing my acustic for quite a few months now, and I'm ready for an upgrade. Fortunately, my parents value music and are willing to get me this pretty pricey present. The guitar I picked out is navy blue and white. Of course, I'm getting the amp and a distorter for it too. :)

Other than that, I went shopping with my mom on Black Friday and got what I wanted from my relatives (i.e. grandparents, aunts, etc.). They never know what to get me, so my mom buys it for them, gives it to them, and they wrap it up and give it to me. x3 I picked out two new pairs of jeans, a Panic At The Disco shirt, and a black and red plaid winter jacket. ;)

As for shopping for my friends and relatives? Well, I got stuff for a few of my friends, and something for my mom... although I'm hoping that next week, when I get my allowance again, I can go up to the mall and get some stuff from my mom at the cooking store. I want to get my dad a bag of cat food, as we always joke with him for eating (and liking!) cat food when he was a child. XD I got my brother some rare Yu-Gi-Oh cards from the comic book store. So I just have a few more things to grab, and then I'm done. :eek:

Umm..Tama Music Star, other tamas, money for tamas...ect..ect.=]

Tamas!>=D

I want Hot Topic gift cards. My mom and my friend are each getting me one for $50, so I think I'm good.

I'm hoping to get a v5 celebrity for christmas. they look so cool, with the new caracters and the different games and all.

or a tini puppini toy. they're dog dolls that have cool clothes and really pretty hair :)

I'm probably gonna be askin' my mom and dad if I can get somthing off ebay :p my sis wants a littlest pet shop toy that's hard to find. and the stores near where I live have nothing ;)

but mostly all I've ever wanted was for everyone to be happy, but that's a really hard wish to have granted :(

:eek:

I want:

- ...And A Happy New Year EP (The Maine)

- Can't Stop, Won't Stop (The Maine)

- The Yippee EP (The special edition one) (NeverShoutNever)

- Concert tickets to see MAH, Danger Radio, The Follow Through, and Artist Vs Poet 9even though they're coming here before Christmas. Early present. =])

- Santi and Almost Here (TAI...)

- Acoustic guitar

- iPod

Pretty much anything related to the music I like. (shirts, CDs, tickets, DVDs, ect.)

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm let me think

angleotchi

develotchi

tama music star

ocenotchi

realy any tamas i don't have

pokemon platnom

and much much more i cant remember it all!!!!! :p :p :p :mimitchi: :huh: :p :huh: :huh: :D

:]

wayul.

I wunntttt

I video camera, and a digital camera. Fosho.

oohhhhhhhh. and a baller jacket :' DDD

hm.

mmkay :3

i am getting an ipod.

i want mario party wii.

some ds games.

ummmmmm....

*brain falls on floor*

i really cant think of anything else........

Hmm. I don't think I'll be getting much, but I can hope I get atleast some of these =D

Animal-ear hats

Animal-ear hoodies

Tokidoki clothes/bags

Octomania (Wii)

Dokapon Kingdom (Wii)

Tales of Vesperia (idk)

Rune Factory 2 (DS)

San-X stuff

Q-Lia stuff

Reborn! stuff

...And lots of other things I can't think of at the moment ^^;

I want.... a new cellphone(The AT&T Quickfire), and, um, well.... that's pretty much it. Oh, and money.

EDIT- *blonde moment* I totally forgot. I want a Coach/Louis Vutton bag, dark chocolate, Mac Laptop, the new ipod nano(hot pink), and... did I mention money?

The three words I have wanted to hear most out of his mouth for the past eight months.

...Christmas Miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back