Interesting (and possibly embarassing) Facts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
The title says it all.

What are some interesting facts about you?

Well, I'm 13 and love the baby show Yo Gabba Gabba. (Brobee rulez... > :kuribotchi: )

I'm also right handed, but left footed. (Don't ask...)

And last but not least, I dance when nobody's looking. (Now is that so un-common? :) )

-I watch little kids shows. Like Curious George. xDD

-I have a crush on this feminine boy. ._.

-I hit my instruments in my face for no obvious reasons.. o_o

I've got this weird thing, it's like I attract tomboys and cross dressers, and gay people.

They love me, and usually I love them back :]

I constantly find myself in unhealthy friendships.

When I'm in my livingroom, I'll just randomly start to kick up in the air. I kneed myself in the face just last week x_e

I sing when I'm alone, but never when there are people around.

I've never had a real boyfriend.

I've got anger and self-harm issues. (No, I don't cut myself, nor am I emo. Go away.)

I found some Sticky Tak (some kind of re usable glue, but not in liquid form) a few months ago, and I play with it at random times.

I like biting things. Not like headphones or tree bark, but like, coke bottle caps and my lip.

I kneed myself in the face just last week x_e
Oh my gosh, don't you hate that???

I can remember myself doing that when I was younger [i still do it occasionally on accident :( ] while running and it hurt but I cannot reminder how I managed to do that. o..o

About me.. hm..

○I love TT, though that's obvious! ;)

○Sometimes I may take my friendships online 'seriously' though not freakily crazed or anything, but I like to have a good time and since I don't have many close friends right now they are important to me.

○I have a social anxiety disorder.

○I love kittehs!! They're my addiction~<3

○I enjoy finishing math problem when I get that "oooohh yessss" feeling when I get a really hard one. Especially solving for x and factoring.

○Boo-bah rocks!

○I like Arthur, yeah the PBS ardvark show. *teehee*

○I like when kitty curls up next to me.

○I have a dog turning 17 this Mondayy~

○I just told my friend I have SA and now she's like 'wtf[iretrucks]?? I didn't know that!" :huh:

So yea :3

When I have a styrofoam cup, I usually bite some of it off at some point.

Bendy straws frankly bother me.

I have some type of anxiety disorder that deals with stress, and the pills for it seem to make me unusually happy right around 6 o'clock and on.

Dora the Explorer has taught me more spanish than my spanish teacher ever did.

I can hardly stand to go without a shower for more than 24 hours. Euw.

I spend most of my time either at school, out of the house, or listening to music and browsing TT.

All of my friends and I are completely different, but we somehow came together through boredom and stupidity..

I do not cry in front of anybody. Ever. Never ever.

I'm wearing Spongebob PJ pants from four years ago that still fit.. :|

And I've been up since 1 am last night [or this morning..] and am extremely tired, so I am now going to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh, don't you hate that???
I can remember myself doing that when I was younger [i still do it occasionally on accident :( ] while running and it hurt but I cannot reminder how I managed to do that. o..o

About me.. hm..

○I love TT, though that's obvious! ;)

○Sometimes I may take my friendships online 'seriously' though not freakily crazed or anything, but I like to have a good time and since I don't have many close friends right now they are important to me.

○I have a social anxiety disorder.

○I love kittehs!! They're my addiction~<3

○I enjoy finishing math problem when I get that "oooohh yessss" feeling when I get a really hard one. Especially solving for x and factoring.

○Boo-bah rocks!

○I like when kitty curls up next to me.

○I have a dog turning 17 this Mondayy~

○I just told my friend I have SA and now she's like 'wtf[iretrucks]?? I didn't know that!" :huh:

So yea :3
I LOVE ARTHUR! I watch it like, everyday! ^^

-I love biting hard things, so I make teeth marks.

-My neck is unusually large D=

-I put glue all over myself, let it dry, then peel it off.

-I'm an unusually good drawer, but only at people.

-I don't eat alot, so you can see my ribs.

I Bite my nails

I Smell different things, it just seems interesting with all the smells in the world

I constantly write all over myself "Blood stains the World" in red Sharpy

I have a Secret desire to meet Michael Myers

I think about what i'm GOING to think about (LOL)

Thatz All!

Puma

hmmmm lets see....

I dont dance infront of anyone except my family and my closest friends

i barely sing.. even in music class

I'm extremely shy when I'm around a certain teacher at my school

my family is crazy

i have a bad habit of chewing/biting my lips

I change my clothes alot during the day (to be comfy if I'm cold put more layers on if i get hot take layers off etc....)

I have to go now :[ BYE

As some of you have said, I also sing by myself. Not around other people. D: I'm always afraid someone's gonna tell me to shut up. xDDD

I never knew what he was O_O

I assumed a bear.

My facts:

- I curl my bottom lip over a piece of paper and bite my lip, it's entertaining.

- I don't eat breakfast and rarely dinner, but when I do eat, It's all junk.

- My teeth fall out in weird ways. (My first tooth I lost eating a banana. A recent one was from eating a pretzel, then touching my tooth. It just, fell out!)

- I zone out a lot, and when I do, I try and figure out where I am staring, because I can see everything, but I can't focus.

- When I get up to fast, my vision turns black (Occurring in spots.) and I collapse.

- I would wait outside in the cold for hours just to see him walk home <3

- None of my clothes fit right, besides my favorite jeans.

- I have a weird talent of braiding hair, yet, I have no practice, even when my hair was long.

- I've taken love quotes out of the bible and they relate to me.

- My best friends are online.

I'm mentally unsound, mostof my friends live one hundred or more miles away, I write too uch, I never finish a pen unil it runs dry, I talk to myself, I often find myself counting for no reason, I can't hold on to anybody even if I try, I like music more than I should, I re-read notes to make me feel okay, I can Waltz, and more.

Joy.

• I save my Halloween candy until next year and then eat it all then.
  • I secretly go on TT at night when everyone is asleep. I love this place.
  • I accidentally stuck a thermometer that you stick in a dogs bottom in my mouth. Bleh.
  • I can't sleep if there are any lights on. It has to be pitch black.
  • It takes me an hour to go to sleep because I think about things.
I guess that's it...so far.

- When I'm trying to go to sleep, I sometimes get afraid of sleeping. I don't know why. Right before falling asleep, I get really panicky.

- I sing very loudly when I'm home on my own.

- When I get up too fast or if I haven't walked around in awhile, I'll turn blind and fall over...or even become unconscious for a few moments.

- I like the smell of my hamster 0_0 IT'S SO WEIRD.

- I can spend countless hours picking my nails off.

- I LOVE getting my legs rubbed and squeezed.

- Sometimes, ONLY sometimes, I like having a cold.

- I will pass gas silently in a store, then walk away casually and pretend my mom did it.

- I like creating MSN's then not using them.

- I've pretended to be Santa....

- When I'm about to fall asleep, I will be thinking of something, and then, in my head, I'll hear a loud noise or my thoughts will suddenly snap, and my body will jolt.

- I kinda like the smell of my own farts. o.o

I AM A VERY STRANGE PERSON.

-my life is one big blonde moment.

-I sharpen my fingernails in math class, and sometimes I'll accidentally cut myself with them when I scratch itches. They make great weapons of mass destruction.

- I like gay guys. Not the 'OMG, here he comes, with his girly voice' gay guys, but the mysterious maybe-their-not gay guys. The ones that don't hesitate to make out with girls in spin-the-bottle.

-I draw on my hand all the time. I mean all the time. At the end of everyday I'll come home with my hands covered in pen drawings. Anime, bubble letters, designs, giraffes, hearts, stars, zeppelins, peace signs, different colors, rainbows, elephants. Everything.

-I bite things constantly. I have to, I'm like a hamster.

-I sing random songs a lot. Yesterday I sung The Dora Theme Song. Today it was "Pop Goes My Heart."

There's a lot of other things too. But I can't remember any of them.'

EDIT: I remember stuff!

-I love it when people hold me and hug me.

-I love it when people touch my hair.

-I love it when people sit on my feet.

-I can get high off of anything. Animal smell, adrenaline, perfume, Nair.

Last edited by a moderator:
- I REALLY like cheese

- I'm and OAC (Over achieveing child)

- None of my friends know I go on this site

- I like to run around dancing in my underwear.

- I like to imagine i'm aracna-man (We made him up, Hes spidermans dorky older brother)

- My first hook-up was in the dark with someone I don't know.

- I like to eat things that aren't edible.

- I chew my nails.

- I participated in Virtual Big Brother Australia Series 3 and came 3rd.

- Most of my best friends are online.

- I like Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus (the show and her singing, but I'm not obsessed like some people)

- I can't stay still. I HAVE to be moving somehow.

- Funilly enough after that fact above, I love long car trips.

- I can stare into space for hours and not get bored.

- I zone out all the time and I lose focus in my eye sight.

- I randomly sing when no one else is home.

- I still had accidents in my bed when I was nearly 11 (really embarassing...)

- I lost my last tooth when I was around 10 or 11.

- I love accents.

- I obsessively count down to certain dates -points to signature-

- If I get a new pet, I'll look after it for a few days then I'll get sick of it and my mum will look after it.

- I literally can't find anything that I'm afraid of.

- I'm a handball freak. I beat my HPE teachers and the rest of my class all the time.

- In a few weeks, I'll probably be crushing on a cricketer (school holidays for 6 weeks, so I won't see or hear from crushes at school). Most likely Mitchell Johnson.

- I am only 14 and I play for a 16s BOYS cricket team.

- I talk too fast and all my words get fused together. My English teacher says I have a voice like a runaway train.

- I have insanely messy handwriting.

- I write too much :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back