japanese tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lschultz

Reaction score
i was browsing tamagotchis on ebay, and i came across two i've never seen before: "arukogotchi," and "tamagotchi mothra." can someone tell me what they do? are they different characters? i'd go to bandai's japan site, but i don't know japanese. :D

Well, Aruk is a really great pedometer pet. :D

It's a long adventure that can go on for months and months!

You collect boys! Marriage screen shots really, but there's a lot more to her than that.

She's one of the best pets you can get. They are some what expensive but you get a lot.

It's not a basic pet but it's very easy to play.

Mothra is great too. If you are any kind of Mothra fan (I am :huh: )

In that one, you raise a Mothra grub. It can turn in to a few other Mothra characters though. That one is really cute. It's somewhat rare. It follows the basic care you'd give to any of the older tamagotchis.

Well, Aruk is a really great pedometer pet. :D It's a long adventure that can go on for months and months!

You collect boys! Marriage screen shots really, but there's a lot more to her than that.

She's one of the best pets you can get. They are some what expensive but you get a lot.

It's not a basic pet but it's very easy to play.

Mothra is great too. If you are any kind of Mothra fan (I am :huh: )

In that one, you raise a Mothra grub. It can turn in to a few other Mothra characters though. That one is really cute. It's somewhat rare. It follows the basic care you'd give to any of the older tamagotchis.
Hello! I just purchased Mothra from a seller on ebay, and I also purchased Morino. I am looking forward to receiving them. There's only 2 more I really want to get, and that's Ocean and Angel. But I need to pay off my credit first! :D

i think im going to buy arukogotchi, does anyone have english instructions for this or know of a translation anywhere? i think i'd be pretty stuck without them....

!! I've been looking for arukogotchi!!! Where'd you find it on e-bay? Did you save the link? Inquiring minds want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back