Guily Pleasures ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
There used to be topic here that was about your guitly pleasures. Well, it's back!

Any songs or singers than your ashamed of listening too, but you just can't help it? Any that you don't tell anybody you listen too?

I secretly really have an obsession with listening to Elise Estrada. 0.o I don't know why. I just really find her voice comforting......it's weird. Her songs are my guilty pleasure. <3 :)

Sometimes I'll listen to Disney songs.

My friend and I rewrote every single Hannah Montanna song. Few for comedy actually. We rewrote most of them because we wanted to give the songs our own personal meaning. And now I listen to them quite a bit and play my own lyrics in my head.

And it grows on you. -shrug-

I know it's odd. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Oldies. The Eagles, The Beatles, Kix, Journey..

Songs I grew up listening to. Thank you, Mom and Dad.

Haha.

I caught myself playing Don't Close Your Eyes by Kix, and then Don't Know What You Got by Cinderella earlier.. D:

Soon, we will develop a Musically Corrupted Young Minds Organization.. MCYMO.

[Think of a U and and S and we can spell Micky Mouse. :D ]

Sometimes I'll listen to Disney songs.
My friend and I rewrote every single Hannah Montanna song. Few for comedy actually. We rewrote most of them because we wanted to give the songs our own personal meaning. And now I listen to them quite a bit and play my own lyrics in my head.

And it grows on you. -shrug-

I know it's odd. x3
My friend made up:

If we were a movie, I'd be the killer and you'd be the victim, that you run away from in the end, I'd be laughing, watching you die, fade the black, show the brains, laugh that evil laugh. XD that's lame.

But my guilty songs is that one song, I think it's called Hollywood Boulevard.

I don't really know..

It's just that distinct feeling after listening to something that you want to bury yourself in an extremely deep hole. D;

Poison and other really cheesy 80s hair bands

Admittedly, I am a fan of Panic! At The Disco [THE EXCLAMATION NEVER DIES!!!!!111] and Fall Out Boy. I find this embarassing because most people portray me as off the mainstream, and I went through a huge metal phase a while ago, but most of it has lost it's magic for me and I'm headed back to alt rock/alt pop and when I talk about a different music phase all the adults give me "aww youth celebration lawlawlawlawlawl so cute" smiles. They creep me out. e_e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back