My Tamagotchi log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama111

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi is an egg right now.I'm waiting for it to hatch..................And it's a BOY!!!

I named him sam!I named him sam because that was what my mom was going to name m-

e if I was a boy,but i'm a girl so she named me Hannah.I feed him 4 bottles and one back bottle as a snack.He're is some info on what my Tamagotchi looks like:It is pale pink with two lightening stickers on it in the front,a star,a swirl,& a big sticker on the front that has di-

fferent colors & Tamagotchis on it.It has red buttons and the background on the screen has

heart's on it.on the back it has two Tamagotchi's kissing,an Onionotchi, :p , :eek: ,a guy on a skateboard, :( ,a ball & a character with a big pink nose on the back.Sam has now pooped and is sick.I took care of him so he is now all better.I then fed sam 2 meals and 1 snack.Here is his status:Hungry 4,Happy 2,Weight 17 pounds,Training 0,Friend's 0,Presents0,Name Sam,Gender boy,Generation 1!And that's all there is all to tell right now.

[SIZE=8pt]I have just now fed Sam 1 meal & 3 snacks!He weigh's 24 poun-[/SIZE]

d's.I know that he is overweight but he is fine I just don't want him to end up skinny when he gets older.And I also don't want him to het fat either.He is doing fine and is rather quiet.

I hav'ent played one game with him since he has hatched.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]YAY!!!Sam is a blob now!Hooray for him!!!Status:Hungry[/SIZE]

0,Happy 0,Training 1,& Weight 28 pounds.Here are some of the thing's that Sam did while I

was away:

• He ate 4 meals.
  • Had 3 snacks.
  • Rolled around for a little while but i stopped him so that I could feed him.
  • Made a new friend called Jack!.
  • And he won the game that they played it was a eating game.
  • then he just moved around on the screen for a little while.
  • Then he connected with Jack! 6 times and they made that little beepey noise and then they became the best of frends.

[/size]

I'ts 11:20 A.M.

& Sam has his back turned and there is 2 poop's on the scre-

en.Status:hungry 0, happy 0,training 1,friends 1,& he is 50 pound's.I fed him 4 meals and cleaned up his poop for him.Sam is now 54 pound's and dose'nt want to exersize(I just fed him a pice of candy)& I don't want him to either!Seeing a toddler jump hurdles is just pla-

in mean! :) He likes to roll so mabye he will like to dance.But i'd rather wait until he get's older(a teenager)before I start to exersize him.Sam is now 56 pound's.I had to feed him that other snack.OK,he're it goe's i'll try dancing with him for the first time since he hatched out of his tiny egg shell.He now weigh's 54 pound's.He liked dancing so i'm going to play it again with him.And again!Sam has all his happy hearts filled.Sam decides to see his friend Jack!.So they connect 5 times he're is what happened:

• Jack! came over to Sam's house and gave him poop.
  • They played the baloon game and Sam won.
  • Jack! came over to Sam's house & cake.
  • Sam came over to Jack's! house and gave him cake.
  • Jack! came over to Sam's house and gave him a Jack-in-the box.
And that's pretty much everything for now!Bye!

I disiplined Sam today because he beeped for no reason at all!So I gave him a time-out. :)

• Happy & hungry both 0
  • Training 2
  • weight 50
I fed him 4 meals and 2 snacks.He also had 2 poop's so I cleaned those up too.

Sam has changed!!!!!!!!!!!He has these little curves on top of his head.

And I also don't know what what he is called.He is red I do know that!

• Hungry 2
  • happy 0
  • training 2
  • 1 year old
  • weight 58 pound's
  • 1 poop
  • & his back is turned
I fed him 2 meals and 3 snack's,cleaned up his poop,& disiplined him since he beeped for no reason at all.

Latest posts

Back