Final sidebar vote...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which side do you prefer the sidebar on?

• Left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

This poll replaces the one here. Please vote again even if you have already voted in the previous. Make your preference for the left or right side known!

Whichever side has 2/3 (66%) after one week from now will be the new setup. We need your input! :D

This poll replaces the one here. Please vote again even if you have already voted in the previous. Make your preference for the left or right side known!
Whichever side has 2/3 (66%) after one week from now will be the new setup. We need your input! :D
yay first vote:D

me so used to it on the right so.....

Definitely on the left, it catches my eye there.

i like it on the right b/c then it's not the center of my attention. i mean i don't use it that often and i want to focus on what i'm reading instead of the sidebar. just tellin ya my opinion

I voted for the left. I've been away from the site for a few days, and when I came back I quickly realized the change and found it quite refreshing :)

Not that the novelty of change is really my deciding factor. It just feels better on the left.

Well... We are over the one week I originally mentioned... Left side is winning but not by 2/3 majority... And Right has been gaining lately... So let's keep this going. PLEASE vote if you haven't already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back