Angelgotchi buttons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cazza-87

Reaction score
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone had any tips or advice on worn down buttons...

They take a while to respond, its driving me crazy!

Is it possible to replace buttons or do I just need to deal with it?

Any tips or experiences would be great, thanks :D

You can replace the actual buttons (the little plastic parts that you touch). But the part under the buttons can't be replaced. If your actual buttons look fine, you can't really do anything about the response of the tam. Sorry, hope I helped.

I found the response times on the Angel slower than the newer IR versions of Tamagotchis.

I just adjusted to it - left myself more time - usually only crucial when playing the game on the Angel :eek:

bella3- Try Mimitchi.com for some information about the Tamagotchi Angel/Tenshitchi no Tamagotchi.

Back on topic: There may be a little dust stuck under the buttons, or as TamaMum said, the buttons might just be slower to respond than newer Tamagotchi.

My Tamagotchi Music Star's buttons take quite a long time to respond aswell, so I don't think it may be that different for newer Tamagotchis.

Maybe you were just unlucky & got an Angel with bad buttons?

I don't know. D:

When my Music Star's buttons are playing up, I pull the buttons out a little bit more, & it seems to improve the response for a bit, maybe you could try that?

& as dancinkayley said, there could be dust & dirt or something under the buttons, so maybe you could take your Angel apart & clean the buttons? Or if you can't do that, maybe you could just blow on the buttons? :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back