TMGC+C Passwords

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
These passwords are for only the Japanese-language Tamagotchi Plus Color.

Here is a list of all TMGC+C passwords we know of so far.

(I'll update this list as new ones are revealed.)

Sponsored Items

TamaDepa doughnut___80155 05372 (thank you tarokaja)

McDonalds seeds_____17140 03794 (thank you tarokaja)

Hapihapi seeds______84328 41937 (from Tamaeiga web site after entering correct password)

Letter seeds________93151 09844 (from Exile - yes it works on a regular TMGC+C)

Connection Gifts

Mochi_TamaTalk.com_T83512T94047T(January)

Chocolate__________a14751a26428a(February; when connecting it's given to boys only)

Cookie_____________m13231m37549m(March; when connecting it's given to girls only)

Ohanami picnic set_a82643a70716a(April)

Kashiwa mochi______T41286T51789T(May)

Umeboshi___________a15640a37912a(June)

Watermelon_________l79327l71819l(July)

Shaved ice_________k37017k98238k(August)

Tsukimi dango______.92849.51716.(September)

Candy_TamaTalk.com_c18752c32429c(October)

Baked sweet potato_o58748o72213o(November)

Christmas cake_____m37414m95226m(December)

Normally you get a connection gift by connecting two TMGC+C during the specified month. Bandai is releasing passwords for these gifts (here) near the end of each month, so you can still get these items even if you don't have anyone to connect with.

Thank you to tarokaja for providing passwords for the missing monthly connection gifts.

Last edited by a moderator:
i gather the one to get the band member to visit is when you plant the tree with the love letter on it?!

Yes. When the tree is fully grown, your character will harvest a letter from it. Whenever you use that letter, a random member of the band will visit.

are there any money codes??

and is there a way to plant the money tree from the random tree seed??

its because i only got it once and i tried replanting a LOAD of times and the money tree still didnt show up :lol:

are there any money codes??

and is there a way to plant the money tree from the random tree seed??

its because i only got it once and i tried replanting a LOAD of times and the money tree still didnt show up :(
I haven't seen any passwords for money. Here are four ways of getting money on the TMGC+C: (1) grow a money tree, (2) play the built-in games, (3) as a present from the king, every time your character grows up (from baby to toddler, from toddler to teen, etc.), (4) win the game played when you connect two TMGC+C.

As far as I know there is no way to influence which type of tree you'll get from the mixed seeds. There are 11 different types of trees that can be grown using the mixed seeds package. Over the long-run you should get money trees about 9% of the time. (In an experiment I did in December 2008, from 158 seeds planted, I got 13 money trees.)

I haven't seen any passwords for money. Here are four ways of getting money on the TMGC+C: (1) grow a money tree, (2) play the built-in games, (3) as a present from the king, every time your character grows up (from baby to toddler, from toddler to teen, etc.), (4) win the game played when you connect two TMGC+C.
As far as I know there is no way to influence which type of tree you'll get from the mixed seeds. There are 11 different types of trees that can be grown using the mixed seeds package. Over the long-run you should get money trees about 9% of the time. (In an experiment I did in December 2008, from 158 seeds planted, I got 13 money trees.)
ooh thankyouu :) )

umm the money from the king?? how ???

ooh thankyouu :) )
umm the money from the king?? how ???
Every time your TMGC+C character grows up a level (from baby to toddler, or from toddler to teen, etc.), a bag of money appears beside them.

wow thank you so much... I know nuts about tmgc+c though i have been owning one for the past 1 mth plus. Mine's the EXILE version one, so everything here just fits to it. But for the non-EXILE version of tmgc+c, they get to see the member too? thats strange? :(

yup they do!. i mean we do
sone... then no difference between any of the versions ne? XD haha I thought we are privileged to see exile XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back