The 12 Days of Tamagotchi comments and questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Hello everyone! The 12 Days of Tamagotchi contest has officially started. I had to lock the topic down for the contest but I'd love to hear any comments or questions you have here.

Your awsome Admin! I entered. This was a great idea, the best yet!

Colortchi- Read the post in News and Anouncements

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! This is exciting. :blink:

How will the winner be chosen? Like.. out of all the people that get it right, one gets picked randomly? Or is it first answer?

Just wondering.

I think its randomly!=D

This is exciting!^^

But Im nervous... >.<

I never win contests :D

EDIT?:I just read over the other topic again, and it said only people with USA mailing addresses can win :blink:

Thats sad =/

Good thing I live in the USA :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a random drawing... I'll correct that. Thanks!

The USA only part of the contest is one I hoped to avoid. Unfortunately, shipping costs among other reasons resulted in this rule. I've always tried to include any and all countries in our contests.. This time it could not be avoided. Sorry to all of our non-USA friends. :blink:

Awww!!Its ok Admin.Its just how life is...butt sniff -_-

I hope people who dont live in the USA arent crushed :(

I wonder when the winner will be announced :3

Or it is announced the same day?Or all of the 12 members announced together on another day?Im confused!x.x

The USA only part of the contest is one I hoped to avoid. Unfortunately, shipping costs among other reasons resulted in this rule. I've always tried to include any and all countries in our contests.. This time it could not be avoided. Sorry to all of our non-USA friends. :(
That's okay. Theres always another competition/s with a prize that doesn't have to be shipped, such as AngelGotchi memberships.

The USA only part of the contest is one I hoped to avoid. Unfortunately, shipping costs among other reasons resulted in this rule. I've always tried to include any and all countries in our contests.. This time it could not be avoided. Sorry to all of our non-USA friends. :eek:
Owww, so sad. :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

I've been online since yesterday when all of a sudden our internet connect was out and I can't use the internet, I waited for the cinnection to return, but it didn't.

11:00 pm, December 13, 2008, Philippines, I opened the computer and finally, we have our internet back, when I searched Tamatalk, I didn't saw any new posts about the 12 Days of Christmas.

When I woke up today, I looked for it again, but sadly... (You now :eek: )

I HOPE YOU ALL AMERICANS WILL HAVE FUN, :( :eek:

GOOD LUCK!!

Well, I can try the next other contest to win the AngelGotchi memberships. :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

I wanted to be a Tamatalk Guide, but got no time to help, since I have school from Monday to Friday, do assingments on Saturdays, and go to Church every Sunday, so I only got a little time to help. (Soemtimes, when I have a free time, I forget to log-in in Tamatalk. :p )

FOR THOSE WHO DON"T LIVE IN USA, THERE'S ANOTHER DAY FOR ANOTHER CONTEST TO WIN.

DON'T BE SAD BECAUSE SOME OF YOU CAN'T WIN A MUSIC STAR, THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE.

"Just a word for encouragement."

(If it helps...LOLZ!!)

I'm curious about something with the music star page.

When I went to look for today's answer, it just showed one picture that said 'loading...', but my browser said the whole page was done loading.

Is that normal? Or is there more beyond the 'loading' screen? o.o; I left the page up for about 5 minutes with no results. Even refreshed, but still nothing.

I wonder when the winner will be announced :3Or it is announced the same day?Or all of the 12 members announced together on another day?Im confused!x.x
Yeah I was wondering the same thing.

When are the winners announced? :3

I'm curious about something with the music star page.
When I went to look for today's answer, it just showed one picture that said 'loading...', but my browser said the whole page was done loading.

Is that normal? Or is there more beyond the 'loading' screen? o.o; I left the page up for about 5 minutes with no results. Even refreshed, but still nothing.
I won't load for me eithier!!!!

^_^

Awww. That's very sad that non-USAs can't win. =[ I'd love a Music Star, but I live in Australia. XD Oh well, good luck to all who enters!

When do we know when we win and how? XD

I'm very impatient when it comes to contests, because I never win LOL

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

And to people who dont live in the U.S. I'm so sorry :) I'm sure you guys will have a great Christmas anyway! :D

And another question: When will the correct answer be posted?

THANKIES!

Awww!!Its ok Admin.Its just how life is...butt sniff :D I hope people who dont live in the USA arent crushed :)
:D Im in Australiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back