How are you feeling?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iilu

Reaction score
How are are you? I am fine. :) ;) ;) :D :D :D Also VERY VERY HAPPY! 11 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS

Last edited by a moderator:
ECSTATIC! (sp?)

Because I got a new V5! and not another icky celeb! It was the last one in TaRgIT!

ANDDD I made a new log for it! -pokes mah siggie-

I'M SO EXCITED!

I also might get a new v4.5 today :D -is HAPPEH-

I'm in a fairly good mood because it's the weekend. :]

Kind of annoyed.

I have to type up a paper for English.

Sick and p***y.
;__;

Poor you. D:

I'm pi**ed as well, I have this Spanish project to do, and I can't find "Dear" in Spanish! D:<

It's gonna go likle this:

Dear familia en Bolivia,

Hola. My llamos es Angela. Tengo trece años. Me gusta dibujar y banda/Jazz banda. No me gusta ir al cine y practicar deportes.

EDIT:

Dear in Spanish is Querido.

I'm actually happy, I finished typing that spanish thing! =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty happy..

I finished revising for my maths and science tests this week ( although, that kinda sucks, seeing as it's the last week of school..)

Playing guitar right now, so it's all good. Katy Perry actually sounds good as an acoustic song.. So does Sk8er Boi, but that song always sounds awesome- unless it's the one by Cascada, that one was just BAD!

Kinda annoyed at the same time, though. Because most of my friends are offline and I live in England, so I'll have to go to bed soon -.- Ugh.

~Tazz x

;__;
Poor you. D:

I'm pi**ed as well, I have this Spanish project to do, and I can't find "Dear" in Spanish! D:<

It's gonna go likle this:

Dear familia en Bolivia,

Hola. My llamos es Angela. Tengo trece años. Me gusta dibujar y banda/Jazz banda. No me gusta ir al cine y practicar deportes.

EDIT:

Dear in Spanish is Querido.

I'm actually happy, I finished typing that spanish thing! =]
Dear family from Bolivia,

Hello. My name is Angela. I am thirteen. I like to draw, and I like band and Jazz band. I do not like the cinema or practicing sports.

Si?

I'm alright.

I have to finish all of Act II of Romeo & Juliet tonight though, and I didn't even start.

It wouldn't be so bad, but I have to fill out these packets on it. And I can't even use sparknotes.com or anything, because I have to include the line numbers in every answer. D:<

But other than that, I'm good. [:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back