Self-written stories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XoX-Snowy

Reaction score
So, have you ever written a story?

i feel like writing one, but don't have the time=[

if you have written a story, feel free to post it =]

Oh, several.

I just choose to show it to people who I know would criticize it properly, with experience and no bias because im a friend/enemy of theirs.

I dont need the TwilightVampireCommunity to eat me for making my Vampire sick looking and with pedo-ish features. Sorry to break it to you, kiddies, but my vampire isnt dead sexy and dosnt glow at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. I guess. It doesn't have a name yet, and I will just post a part of the first chapter, okay?

Time goes by quickly. It goes so fast, it seems life is slipping away. Loved ones disappear before your eyes, seemingly too fast.

That's my life. 2 years ago, my mom and dad were in a terrible car crash. Despite doctors' efforts, they didn't make it through the night. They died clutching each-other's hands. At that time, my two pair of grandparents were dead from either old age or mesothelioma. I only had my older sister, Kaley, and she only had me, Emily. She's 14. We realize what will happen if police find us. When she's sixteen and i'm thirteen, we'll be safe. But, until then, we've lived in secret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've tried.

And failed miserably D;

When I write I sort of lose my train of thought, and then it just sort of dies out and sucks.

When I can find a place to write that won't make me brain-dead, I'll let you know.

Funny. I was just discussing this with my mom the other day o_O

I've tried to write stories. In 4th grade I started this book called "Cycats" about some demented cats that have this demented kingdom, but I gave up after horrible planning, 1 page long chapters, and also Erin Hunter already used half the names I wanted in her Warriors saga.

Then I tried another one about a murderer and some guy who becomes her servant or something..

But I just kinda came up with stuff as I went along, and then I got stuck at the end of a chapter, because I had no idea what should happen next, or how that guy would go from running away and hiding under his sister's bed to super-mass-murderer-side-kick-guy.

Then I tried another dememnted story. I decided it sounded stupid before I eve4n finished the first chapter.

And my latest one.. I've been planning for over a week. I think this one might be good.

But that's what I said about all the other ones.

Yes I have they are fan fiction but not online. You wouldn't be surprised at all of what it's about. On my 3rd volume.

Temari Nara

I've written many stories. Most of them are Realistic Fiction. Some are stories that have happened to me but I twisted them around by naming the characters differently and the scenes more fitting. I've been told I am a great writer and I even have used microsoft word to type and print some of my work. maybe one day I'll share it with Tama Talk. Would you guys like that? :furawatchi:

Dawnie

Oh please do, share your stories. I would like that very much! ^-^ I write my books in a note book so I can sketch some of my characters. I cannot, unfortunately, post mine, because of mature content.

Temari Nara

Temari Nara , I'll do my best. I'll have to dig up that Microsoft Word file. I think sometimes after I print them I throw them out. I guess I could retype one I printed but it might take forever because they are so long. but for you , Temari Nara , I will do ^^ Anything for a fellow Tama Talker.

Dawnie

Oh please do, share your stories. I would like that very much! ^-^ I write my books in a note book so I can sketch some of my characters. I cannot, unfortunately, post mine, because of mature content.

Temari Nara
thats another reason why I am not about to post any of mine.

:3

For every aspect of 'mature' you can think of.

Maybe one day Ill write a short story for you guys.

I've started several things, but never got around to finishing them. Lately, I've written barely anything at all.

I think when I get away from it for a while, I sort of get too lazy to get back into it. :lol:

Temari Nara , I'll do my best. I'll have to dig up that Microsoft Word file. I think sometimes after I print them I throw them out. I guess I could retype one I printed but it might take forever because they are so long. but for you , Temari Nara , I will do ^^ Anything for a fellow Tama Talker.
Dawnie
Thank you! :]

@- Self:.:pity- Yes, the very well strict rules of Tamatalk, mine has some killing and other stuff... :lol:

But here's the bright side, I am starting a series in the fan fiction series! Just started yesterday, and I hope I can keep up!

Temari Nara

Thank you! :]
@- Self:.:pity- Yes, the very well strict rules of Tamatalk, mine has some killing and other stuff... :lol:

But here's the bright side, I am starting a series in the fan fiction series! Just started yesterday, and I hope I can keep up!

Temari Nara
ohh, 'Killing' is putting it lightly for me.

But other aspects of maturity as well. From Drugs to Sex (And thats not such a terrible word, kiddies)

to Mental and Physical Disorders, among other things. Chaos, thouse love is Axie.

I have several different stories, with very minor ties to one another. Take for example- In my vampire story, the brother of the main character, who never directly comes into the story itself but has letters and promises to the girl that he has yet to fulfill, is the great great grandfather of one of my characters in 'present' times, and survivors from my first book, Waterbridge, are scattered among the people of Maine. The only major continuation would be Epilogue, a book onto itself, about the characters in the present 20 years into the future, but more based on their children.

Im writting a story and i might post ONE page. Mines preaty stupid. My friends seem to like it(exludeing the guys they think its not scary enough for them.*rolls eyes*)

Latest posts

Back