Do you Like Bella From Twilight?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwilemmon

Reaction score
I like her, I think the Twilight books are cool, but I wouldn't obsess over them. I open to any opinions

*SPOILER ALERT: With this topic there may be a few unintended spoilers. If you are still reading the books and don't want any spoilers, you may not want to read this thread.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm. No, I don't.

I especially don't like how some people I sit with at lunch would choose this fictional character over me.

I hate her, in such a way I can't describe.

All she'll ever be to me is a da.

Well, I'm now going to leave and have sex with a bi-polar vampire, see you when I'm pregnant.

I'm done. -sigh-

I hate her, in such a way I can't describe.All she'll ever be to me is a da.

Well, I'm now going to leave and have sex with a bi-polar vampire, see you when I'm pregnant.

I'm done. -sigh-
Wait, so she actually gets pregnant in Breaking Dawn? I only read up to chapter 6.

Yes I hate Bella.

She's ok. My sister said that I'm the opposite of her, apart from the clumsiness part, which is dead on. According to her I'm Alice with a hint of Rosalie. But Bella seems like an okay person, but she's kinda selfish in a way that she can't help, but by saying that, it makes me a hypocrite.

She's ok. My sister said that I'm the opposite of her, apart from the clumsiness part, which is dead on. According to her I'm Alice with a hint of Rosalie. But Bella seems like an okay person, but she's kinda selfish in a way that she can't help, but by saying that, it makes me a hypocrite.
Alice is the epic win.

I hate Bella. She's overly clumsby and when Edward even mentioned leaving she completely fell apart. And I won't even start on New Moon when he DOES leave. Just a very badly thought-out character. She's also a bit of a Mary-Sue if you ask me. I'd say the only decent female character is Alice.

I hate Bella. She's overly clumsby and when Edward even mentioned leaving she completely fell apart. And I won't even start on New Moon when he DOES leave. Just a very badly thought-out character. She's also a bit of a Mary-Sue if you ask me. I'd say the only decent female character is Alice.
She litterally has to hold herself together the whole book.

Did you see

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png?I forgot who suggested it.. I know it was someone from TT..

NOTE: BTW, I really DO mean litterally. There are multiple times that she has to hold her arm to her stomach so she doesn't "tear in half."

she bothers me. alot.

everything about her just irritates me.

the way she "holds herself together", how she always acts depressed even when she has everything she could want,

and just the things she says....GHR. if i were her, i would have done so many things differently.

and i would treat people with respect. bella doesn't treat edward fairly most of the time, and his compliments go to waste on her.

Latest posts

Back