What do you do for your Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boshia

Reaction score
I've heard that some people make Tama houses, beds, all that stuff. Do you guys take your Tamas seriously as an alternate pet, or just as a game? What do you do when it's their bed time, just leave them lying around or put them in a special place? Do you let it eat when you do, go to sleep when it does, etc? Just curious on your views on the Tamagotchi, how you think of it.^^.

I have two V4's, need a battery for one, a V2 that also needs a battery, and an Angelgotchi. I made a case for the Angel, and the others are lying around on my desk right now. :lol:

No, I don't make them anything. It's no fun to make beds and houses for them because they already have a bed that they sleep in virtually and the Tamagotchi they live in is their house. It's not like you play with them in a house like you would in a doll house.

xD nope. I just leave them lying on the table. I wanted to use the extra clay I had and make a little stand so I could see my tamagotchi without having to lift it up every so often.

I take the key rings off so they don't smack the screen, don't know if that counts or not. I make sure they are in my room, on my night stand before I go to bed. Other wise I will sleep through their beeping and wake up with a lot of dead tamas. Which is never a fun thing to wake up to, but then again nether is being woken up at 8am to beeping when you don't have to get up.

LOL, nice way to put it, crayonscribbles. Though since I'm waking up earlier and earlier for no reason, like 6:47 in the morning earlier, that I don't have to worry about^^. Xelao, I've seen one of the stands you've been talking about, or at least I have an idea. I have a ton of clay...hm..... xD.

I leave my tamas on my bed or around my neck. But its... a little (no offence) strange to make houses for a virtual pet inside and egg... I'm thinking about making a tamagotchi stand, though.

Well my tama goes on my drawer at night and then I play with it but no houses for them....and I keep the volume off so I don't wake up to early...

LOL, nice way to put it, crayonscribbles. Though since I'm waking up earlier and earlier for no reason, like 6:47 in the morning earlier, that I don't have to worry about^^. Xelao, I've seen one of the stands you've been talking about, or at least I have an idea. I have a ton of clay...hm..... xD.
I made a stand out of lego pieces but I'm paranoid about it scratching my tama :|

Um... I use a bracelet as a holder...but that's all! XD

Temari Nara

I usually just put my tama next to my cell phone on my night stand while I sleep. As far as doing things like eating with it, I don't. I care for it when needed, play with it when it wants or when I'm bored. :lol:

I dont but I put them out of harms way of course from my dog or younger cousins lol

but my v5 is just a mistake that should be erased but I still take care of it i lost my v3 and my other v3 was stolen I plan on buying the older ones and the angelgotchi etc. whenever my parents can yuh no? :)

i hav 5 tamas, but am currently only playing my v5, and i put that on a fluffy sock at night next to me(so it doesnt scratch) and it comes with me to the dinner table, and it would go in the shower, but i dont hav a case that would protect it XD i absolutely love my tamas, but high school makes it quite hard to keep up with them some times... i try my hardest to play w/ them tho! back to subject tho, yeah. i do more stuff than alot of other owners. absolutely no one touches it. ever. no exceptions. its my baby. lol XD

i hav a v2, v3, v4, v4.5, and v5. my v2 & v3 need batteries so i cnt play them, but my v4 and v4.5 are in my dresser, safely tucked away! i check them evry day to make sure they arent scratched tho. XD

I do many things to comfort my tamagotchi. I'll lust list a few so you guys can maybe try these out =)

• I feed it similar foods to what I'm eating. For example , I went to a Japanese restaurant. So I fed my tamagotchi Sushi. See what I'm getting at?

• I feed my tamagotchi appropriate foods according to the time of the day. (example: Cereal in the morning )

• Every night after my tama falls asleep , I put it in an itchigotchi pouch. (Started out as a way to protect it during the night.)

• When I'm on my Lap Top (like I am now) I prop my tama up between the screen and the key board so I can always keep an eye on her... [or him].

So that's just a few that you members may want to try. <33 Good luck.

[SIZE=12pt]Hazel[/SIZE]

I feed them a viarity. I put them next to me when I sleep. I try to keep their wieght low. I take them everywhere. I have a maternal side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back