Oniotchi and Hinotamatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winterace88

Reaction score
Can somebody please help me with this?

DOES HINOTAMATCHI ONLY APPEAR IN ODD GENERATIONS AND DOES ONIOTCHI ONLY APPEAR IN EVEN GENERATION?

I need to know what my marutchis and kinakomotchis can evolve into,and the growths chart are vague, meaning that it shows kinakomotchi being able to evolve into all 4 teenagers and marutchi being able to evolve into all except young mimitchi.

Can somebody please help me with this?DOES HINOTAMATCHI ONLY APPEAR IN ODD GENERATIONS AND DOES ONIOTCHI ONLY APPEAR IN EVEN GENERATION?

I need to know what my marutchis and kinakomotchis can evolve into,and the growths chart are vague, meaning that it shows kinakomotchi being able to evolve into all 4 teenagers and marutchi being able to evolve into all except young mimitchi.
I don't have a clue.

Can somebody please help me with this?DOES HINOTAMATCHI ONLY APPEAR IN ODD GENERATIONS AND DOES ONIOTCHI ONLY APPEAR IN EVEN GENERATION?

if you looked at the [1] chart,you should have seen that they can both evolve into any teen.

i see, is that from a marutchi or kinakomotchi?anyway thanks tamitama.

Anyone else having a clue?I shall repeat my question.Hinotamatchi and oniotchi can be evolved from marutchi and kinakotchi using the same method.SO DOES HINOTAMATCHI APPEAR IN THE ODD GENERATIONS AND ONIOTCHI IN THE EVEN GENERATIONS?Its a hearsay and i am not sure if its true.

ANYONE HAVE THE ANSWER?PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Ok, in the light of speculation, I'd have to say, yes.

Hinotamatchi appears if you neglect your Marutchi in the first generation.

Oniotchi appears if you neglect your Kinakomotchi and will come from any Marutchi in the second generation.

Therefore, we can speculate that Oniotchi is in even generations and Hinotamatchi is in odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back