*~My Beastly V4 Log~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheerfluff44

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi people![/SIZE]

I don't carry my Tamagotchi around a lot. It has a babysitter (a.k.a. My sister PonytchiLuv). It's not my passion to unearth the secrets of the Tamagotchi, but they're pretty cool. I like the game Cloud, but I only have one Tamagotchi and it's a V4. That doesn't stop me.

Now about the characters. My favorite Tamagotchi is a Makiko, which I have had before. I like Memetchis too. Hawaiikotchi is only cool in the drawings of it. The Violetchis are cool, but until recenlty every time I tried to get that character it evolved into the Universal worm (Hannatchi) instead. I have a grudge against that worm. And when I try to get a Kuchipatchi it evolves into that other worm. I like the Tosakatchi. He's sexy.

My Tamagotchi is a V4 that has a yellow and green camo design. It's pretty sweet. The character right now is an Ojitchi named Tycho (the oldie) and he has a son. My Tamagotchi is fat (93 pounds) and is 11 Tama years old.

I'm going to name his son Joe like Joe Jonas because he's sexy too. It's on the 10th generation, soon to be 11G! Since Tycho mated with PonytchiLuv's V4 Mia, Joe will evolve into an Oyajitchi like his brother Jared.

I Pause my Tamagotchi a lot, so I probably won't post here everyday.

Hope you enjoy!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back