12 Days Of Tamagotchi Song!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickthekan123

Reaction score
12 Days Of Tamagotchi Song!

On the _ day of Tamagotchi, my parents gave to me...

1=A Tamagotchi in a cute box!

I did #1, so please keep going with the 12 Days Of Tamagotchi Song!

On the 3rd day of christmas, my parents gave to me 3 tama lanyards, 2 violetchis, and a tamagotchi in a cute box!

On the fifth day of Christmas, my sister gave to me... Five Tama Balls... 4 young doritchis, 3 tama lanyards, 2 violetchis, and a tama in a cute box!

On the 6th Day of Christmas my parents gave to me a Tamagotchi Music star,Five Tama Balls... 4 young doritchis, 3 tama lanyards, 2 violetchis, and a tama in a cute box!

On the 7th day of Christmas my parents gave to me, One V5, Tamagotchi Music star, Five Tama Balls, 4 young doritchis, 3 tama lanyards,2 violetchis, and a tama in a cute box!

on the 8th day of Christmas myparents gave to me 8 itchigotchis, One V5, Tamagotchi Music star, Five Tama Balls, 4 young doritchis, 3 tama lanyards,2 violetchis, and a tama in a cute box!

On the 9th day of Cristmas my mommy gave to me,( tamagotchi DS pens,8 ichigotchis,on v5,tamagotchi music star,5 tama bells,4 young doritchis,3 tama lanyards,2 violitchis,and a tama in a cute box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back