Do you cheat by entering codes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafray

Reaction score
;) I downloaded the EnWarehouse for the V5 codes Binary created. But I feel bad for cheating on my Tamagotchi , I want to earn all the items myself but right here Im looking at the list of free things Im thinking 'Lets just enter all the codes so I dont waste time on playing games and going shopping' But still I feel bad, I only entered 2 codes only. Should I enter all of them? :mellow:

If you feel strange about using it then don't. Or just use it when you are ready.

I have been using Enwarehouse since the Entama. It's fabulous to just get what ever you want when you want it. But even I waited until I was ready to.

Ready meaning when I was getting tired of the particular tamagotchi and wanted to enhance it with all the items I had not got already.

So maybe just wait until you either can't get the items or you just feel ready to go for it.

i hav all the passwords into my v5, but i do hav to admit- it takes a little of the challenge out, which makes me regret that. i dnt feel bad about it, i try to think of it as doing something good for my tamagotchis. but if u feel bad, u shouldnt do it! just give urself some time and see if ur feelings change, but dnt worry-no one is forcing u or anything. thats why they're there-optional help! lol

depends if u barely have any time to play w/ the tama. if u don't enter the codes.

I'm never going to cheat. That takes the fun out of earning the points yourself!! I guess some people don't feel bad about, but then there's me....

I guess you can if you want to, but I suggest you not

I entered all the codes in my V5 even though I can play whenever I want with it. If you want to do it, then go ahead. If you dont, then wait until you can.

Well, I never downloaded any programs for passwords.. but I've made my own logout passwords and such. I don't really consider it "cheating"... just cracking the code :eek:

Well, I enter the Shop Codes that I find on TamaTalk, & stuff like that.

But I've never used the Log-Out Password Generator thing, because I think it's cheating.

But I don't think the Shop Codes can be seen as cheating because they are meant to be there, they're meant to be entered (well, I think anyway. xDD)

The only code's I ever used to enter would be the one's that get you 1000 points whenever you want.. depending on the charecter.

It would definitly help me raise enough points to buy what I wanted x]

I wanna add to my last post. I meant if u have a lot of time on ur hands dont enter the codes and by the way whats an Enwarehouse?

Heck, do what you feel is right - If you are comfortable using the passwords and 'cheating', do so. If not, simply refrain from using them. It's all a a matter of personal choice.

I personally enter the codes on my V5 - I'm horrible at the games, and I figure that it's just pixel items. Not a big deal to me (then again, you're talking to an AR user and general 'cheater'). It's just an easier way to get things, without having to play the (rather annoying) games.

I don't cheat so often. If I want the item so much then I'll enter the code. Now I don't do that anymore. Why? Because I can get 1000 GP everytime I want :( I feel sorry about that anyway. So I use it wisely.

By the way, what version are you playing? V5 or V5.5? I play V5.5

I use the codes, and lately - I've been using the clock cheat to get bonding up; It's funner when it's more convenient, to me anyway. :)

I don't consider codes as "cheating" especially when it comes to Japanese models. I'm in the US so unless I have a code for it, I'll miss out on a cool item or feature.

Some of the special items in the Color version are based on connecting, and I don't have another color to connect with....just yet anyway.

i cheat all the time :) its mostly because i'm busy sometimes and dont have the time to play with my tamas. but if you have the time, then dont cheat and just play with them the "old fashion" way i guess.

I only cheat when I need to. Like I need an item or something. Like food. You don't really need those because you already have those food that you start with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back