Gotchi Guy's Tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gotchi Guy46

Reaction score
Hello,I decided to put batteries in my V5 and my V3.I will also be raising my V5.5 when I get it.

Alright,so my V5 is on Generation one and I have three toddlers,here are there names.

1st Child:Lara(Sakuramotchi)

2nd Child:Jared(Mattaritchi)

3rd Child:Jackie

There family name is Stone and there bonding level is 30%.

My V3 is named Elly and has 1 training bar she is a Tamatchi and is on Generation 6.

More news later!

Monday, Dec. 22nd

All the Tama's are doing fine and I got the triplets bonding level to 40% and I am using the log out code to get GP.I have alot now. :)

Elly cried earlier and now she has 2 training bars.

Right now I gotta go have dinner more info later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday, Dec. 23rd

This morning Elly evolved into a Hashitamatchi :eek: She is 0 years old,though.

The Stone's have 50% bonding and have 41100GP.There rich. :)

Elly is fast asleep while the Triplets are happily jumping around the screen.

I'll post back soon :eek: !

Lara,Jared and Jackie now have 80% bonding.

Elly is still 0 years old and she just pooped ;) .She wieghs 18 Pounds and is very unhappy so I should go and cheer her up.

Something I forgot to mention is my username on the V3,well it is "MK" because at the time I was realy into Mortal Kombat :kuribotchi: .

That's all for now!

The Triplets now have 90% bonding,Woohoo. :furawatchi:

As for Elly,she turned one and she realy enjoyed playing with her lion doll,she is going to look forward to seeing it at her bedside. ;)

This is my last post for today,peace out :kuribotchi: .

Tuesday, Dec. 23rd

Morning fellow TTer's :gozarutchi: .

Alright,how exciting is this! the day before Christmas! :unsure: I can't wait to get my hands on my v5.5!

OK,so,Lara,Jared and Jackie are awake and I just fed them a donut.I coulden't resist! they are just too cute.They have also hit....*drumroll* 100 bonding! Woo!

I hope they don't wake poor Elly up.She dosen't wake up until 10.00am! oh well,thats her fault if she wants to miss out on the fun :ichigotchi: .

For those of you who do not know much about the V5.5,here is a link a Growth and Character chart:

Credit goes to TZ for this fabulous chart!

Yo,

Good news for the triplets,I finaly got 99999GP for them! they seem very happy about that.

Elly is awake and weighs 16 Pounds,she is happily bouncing around :wacko: .

Something I forgot to mention yesterday was when I went to check on my V5 I saw them looking at two or three(I only saw it for 3 seconds :wacko: ) christmas trees.I can tell someones looking forward to christmas! :lol:

The triplets have one happy heart down and one hunger heart down,i'll give them a nice saucage for a yummy,filling breakfast!

*sigh* Elly too is unhappy,alright! i'm off to play with them!

Ciao, :wacko:

Hello all.

How hard is it going to be to get to sleep tonight? it's the night before Christmas :p !

Well,Elly played with her lion doll and is going to sleep happily with it tonight,she and the triplets must be very excited,I hope they are ready for there new trio of friends tomorrow when I have (FINALY :p ) got my V5.5.

Looking forward to welcoming it to this log :p .

Later everyone,sleep tight :p .

Friday,Dec. 26th

Sup :p .

Sorry I didn't reply yesterday,I was having fun playing with all my presents.Well,I guess you wanna know about the V5.5.Well,the shell design is Red and silver and the keychain is goldish bronze.Alright! here are the characters I have.

1st Sibling:Belltchi(Chi Chi)

2nd Sibling:Mousetchi(Oink)

3rd Sibling:Tororotchi(Nelly)

The family name is "Draco" and they have 10% bonds :D .

Post later,(LATE) Merry Christmas! :D

Hey,I have decided to just raise one Tamagotchi at a time so it is much easier and it will be easier for you to keep up with the evolutions.

OK,so the triplets have 60% bonds and I am choosing the first training option.I think I might get Tamastatchi and Megamitchi.I realy want a Royal family :wacko: .

Another wierd thing is today when I awoke I saw that the Triplets had become the Social family,strange ^_^ .

Earlier today,Chi Chi was doing a strange action,it liked she was playing chess(with herself, :D ).

Alright,Thats all for now!

Saturday, Dec. 27th

Good morning :huh: .

So the triplets awoke this morning and they are still the sociable family.My brother's tamagotchi became the active family.I have only chosen the first option when my Tamagotchi's call for training and he has always chosen the second option for his.

Could it have something to do with bonding? I might have to research it.

The Draco's have 80% bonds(Tamastatchi and Megamitchi here I come!) and 39000GP.I tried looking for V5.5 item and food codes but there isen't one yet :mimitchi: .

I'm so excited! they are becoming teens today,Oh and I am leaving for my holiday tomorrow.But don't worry! I will still post as much as I can.

Gotchi Guy46,

Sunday, Dec. 27th

Hey guys! :p I'm leaving for my 2 week holiday in an hour and the Draco's are now Teenagers.

ChiChi is now a Chamametchi

Oink is now a Mamekatchi

Nelly is now a Shelltchi

I'm quite happy with these characters though a little dissapointed that I didn't one of the new characters,my brother got both Nonopotchi and Kikitchi :furawatchi: .

[SIZE=14pt]Alright,I have to leave now,I will continue to log my Tamagotchi's life and please continue to read it! I love the amount of views I have! I will miss you guys![/SIZE]

Peace out :D ,[/color]

Sunday, Dec. 27th

Hello again,guys.

I won't be able to post on here for about 4 days because I am staying in a motel.So don't expect me to post.I will continue to post after those 4 days :D .

I think I should stop talking about my life because the triplets might get jealous ;) .

OK,so I found out what the animation was,Chi Chi wasen't playing chess-she was stamping paper(Thanks to my brother for figuring that out :lol: ).

Now they have 80730GP.I realy need to buy them some things,at least I have gotten them a tulip,when they use it Violetchi comes,how cute :D .

So thats about it for today's post,i'm sad to say my next post won't be tomorrow or the day after...it will be in five days from now! :( Later guys,I promise I won't let this log fall apart,it's going to become great!

Ciao, :lol:

Tuesday, December. 30th

Hey guys! I know I said I woulden't post for 4 days but I popped over for a visit at my Grandparents house :D .But enough about me:the V5.5 are now adults!!!

Chi Chi is now a Megamimitchi(WOO)

Oink is now a Tamastatchi

Nelly is now a Gypsytchi

They also have 99999GP and I have won every game,I realy enjoy Tennis now since I have got the hang of it but safe box is a bit boring :mimitchi: .

I purchased them some food and items,they realy enjoyed the planitarium,I also bought them a rare mushroom.

That's all for now! C'ya when I post again! which hopefully won't be that long.

Thursday, January. 1st

[SIZE=14pt]Happy New Year!!![/SIZE]

Hey people,i'm at my Grandparents house now :( . The Draco's wish you a Happy New Year :D .

OK,so, I think they may be able to marry today,I have decided to marry Tamastatchi to Rosutchi in order to obtain the Gotchi King family.On my 3rd Generation I plan on Getting a Kinbatchi,after seeing my brothers one I decided I have to have one!

BTW,they are still the sociable family.It is realy cool how Megamimitchi is holding a candle.I also discovered that Tamastatchi is a cup with an egg inside it,how creative :eek: .

Wishing you all a Happy New Year and all the best for 2009![/color

A while ago I saw the triplets's back facing me and i'm like"what the?" and to my amazement they were looking at three cheerful words."Happy" "New" "Year". So I guess Tama's love it too,eh :D .

Heres a helpful hint of the differen't Gotchi King family combinations:

Tamastatchi+Princess Tamako

Princess Tamako+Tamastatchi

Prince Tamahiko+Rosutchi

Rosutchi+Prince Tamahiko

I don't know if Rosutchi(Rosetchi?) is named "Rosetchi" or "Rosutchi".I'm guessing Rosetchi is the Australian name.So I guess i'll go with Rosetchi :D

My next post should be when they get married!

Friday, January. 2nd

As I type this I am looking at my V5.5,it has two cute little Princess's on it,yup,I have achieved the Gotchi King Family :angry: .

It happened this morning when I woke up early eager to marry Oink.I waited until he woke up and took him to the dating show.I'm guessing it took over 30 tries before i FINALY found Tamako.

I guess I should name the Queen and my two daughters:

Queen(Anne)

Princess Tamako(Elizabeth)

Princess Tamakoko(Nina)

I have written a "Generation Planning" chart that has all the characters I want to achieve on the Generation.

Also,when I press C Elizabeth and Nina walk up to Oink(the King) and surprised him.Then Anne somehow appears on Elizabeth's head and they all smile happily.They have 50% bonds.Ciao,

Sunday, January. 4th

I apologize for not posting yesterday or the day before :mellow: .I was just out the WHOLE day both days.I saw 'The Day the earth stood still' and it was a realy good movie.

You probably are wanting to hear about the Draco's.Well,they have 100% bonds and should be able to use the dating show tomorrow.I want to mate Elizabeth to someone in the Avtive trainign section so I will have matching parents :D .

I have beaten every single game on the V5.5 and I think my favourite is cue ball.Safe box is kina OK but not one of my favourites.

I saw a cute animation where Anne was kissing her hubby,Oink and it looked realy wierd because Oink sorta has no lips :huh: .

Latest posts

Back