JB vs. Miley Cyrus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KachipatchiLvr3000

Reaction score
Which one do u like the most? I hate both of them(as u can see) sorry if i copied u.

Both of them make me want to die. AGH, YOU MADE ME THINK OF MILEY! NOW I HAVE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS STUCK IN MY HEAD- AGAIN. Excuse me, I'm gonna go have a mental break down.

I actually don't mind them.

Certain songs of Miley I like. Start All Over is alright. And some of the Jonas Brothers songs are good.

Music aside, their personalities aren't that great.

-gets ready for flames-

I hate them both.

But, If at gunpoint I HAVE to choose, I'd choose the JBs.

They havent posed naked, then come back and say "It was all a mistake, We didnt know" 16 times.

I agree with Goggle-Face. But, I am a big Jonas Fan. ;3

I used to love Miley. Now I'm just plain old tired of her. She just keeps taking stupid pictures of herself and they 'By accident' get out on the internet which everyone including I have to see. *Pukes* Plus, she just... can't sing! She sounds like a dying frog live. Oh! And she can't act. She completly overreacts in Hannah Montana.

The Jonas Brothers can sing, they've never taking stupid pictures of themselves, and they can act.

Point made.

Miley looks int othe camera on the show. But she can add some accual humour. Raven.cant.act.

Miley can make some (Note: SOME) funny comments. Raven's voice is annoying, she looks at the camera (Vision or not) all the time, and she puts to much effort into her acting.

I hate them both.
But, If at gunpoint I HAVE to choose, I'd choose the JBs.

They havent posed naked, then come back and say "It was all a mistake, We didnt know" 16 times.
pretty much what she said

i heard miley threw a fit in walmart because they wouldn't exchange a expensive necklace

what a brat

I dont really like Miley wth is up with the ad that says Do you like Miley?

But I like one Jonas brothers song... 1.Apart from that 1 spng I think they are terrible. But with Miley no...just...no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I HAAAAA *2 minutes later* ATTTEE both!D:<

They get too much attention and everyone is obsessed with them.I am disgusted -__-

They are regular people, and they aren't hot either!D:<

Who cares about CELEBS, they are normal people and don't deserve so much attention and don't need to be stalked or gossiped about.Who cares if they can sing or dance or act.Some people can do that stuff and aren't celebrities!

If I could change something in this world, I would get rid of the Celebrities fame and fortune, and make them live actual lives with family, and not money >=/

I HATE Celebrities >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back