V5.5: How to get the Kuchi, Mame, Meme family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafray

Reaction score
How do I get the Kuchi, Mame, Meme family? :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok what you got to do is raise up your Tamagotchis bonding too 100% if there adults you should have a main character like a Mametchi, Kuchipatchi or Memetchi and marry them to a spicific person. You marry a Mametchi :furawatchi: with the adult girl in the high section on the left https://tamayamawuv.webs.com/V5%20Growthchart.bmp

to get a Meme Family you have to marry a Memetchi :furawatchi: with the adult boy in the medium section in the middle

and to get a Kutchi Family marry a Kutchipatchi <_< with the adult girl in the medium section on the right

oh and to get a Speacial violet family Marry a Violetchi :furawatchi: with the adult boy in the high section in the middle. Hope I helped :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: For what version..?

Is this for V5.5? Cos Im talking about the V5.5. :furawatchi: Im confused :furawatchi:

What GrapeOmapeO said is actually for the regular v5. On the v5.5, there are four different ways to get the Royal Family.

On Tama-zone I found two ways: mate Prince Tamahiko with Rosutchi or mate Princess Tamako with Tamasutatchi.

you cant get the mame, meme and kuchi family on v5.5. you can get it on only v5.

What GrapeOmapeO said is actually for the regular v5. On the v5.5, there are four different ways to get the Royal Family.
On Tama-zone I found two ways: mate Prince Tamahiko with Rosutchi or mate Princess Tamako with Tamasutatchi.
I mated my Rosutchi with Prince Tamahiko and I didn't get the Royal family instead I got Tennyotchi and Gulasantchi :huh: :eek: :eek: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back