to have butterfly and flower

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scribx

Reaction score
Whaou! I have the REVELATION!!!!

The tama of my girlfriend become an unknown tamagotchi who looks like a butterfly!!!

To get it, you must have an Hanatchi, after that you must use the bunny costume (6th secret item).

With the same example, i have read that Kusatchi can become the unknown tamagotchi who looks like a flower.

Please if someone has Kusatchi, try it to tell me if it's true. Thanx!

hmm...... weird..... i never knew that.. my cousin has a hanatchi and he uses his costume all the time but it never transformed

dude you made 2 postes about transforming tamagotchis from items and i doubt they are true...

I don't think this is right and also, if you are asking for help I think this is in the wrong forum. :D It should either be in tamagotchi Help or in Comments and Rumours because I think this is a rumour. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
what is the six sercret item and how u get it!!!!! :hitodetchi: ;) :D :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :mametchi:

Whaou! I have the REVELATION!!!!
The tama of my girlfriend become an unknown tamagotchi who looks like a butterfly!!!

To get it, you must have an Hanatchi, after that you must use the bunny costume (6th secret item).

With the same example, i have read that Kusatchi can become the unknown tamagotchi who looks like a flower.

Please if someone has Kusatchi, try it to tell me if it's true. Thanx!
I have the Flower and i had the strawberry then right b4 it evolved i gave it a plant hope that helped! ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back