Photo
- - - - -

Umm...Wha?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

LeylaMyTama

• leylamytama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 September 2004 - 02:09 PM ( #1 )

Hey everyone, I got my Tamagotchi in the USA (Where I live) on Saturday. Now it's Tuesday, and it says it is 0 years old. Doesn't the manual say that Tamagotchi days are supposed to be "years"??? Sorry if it's a stupid question, I just don't know what's up. :D When is she going to start aging???

Replies

Views

Started

14 Sep 2004

Last Post

15 Sep 2004

LeylaMyTama

• leylamytama user photo

Posted 14 September 2004 - 03:49 PM ( #2 )

[B]Why is no one paying attention??? I need answers!!! Is Leyla sick??? :P :P :D :D :D Please help???? :D

honehh

• honehh user photo

Posted 14 September 2004 - 04:20 PM ( #3 )

I was under the impression that they aged a year a day? That's what mine did anyway, I got mine on Saturday and is 2 years old today and I'm thinking it's going to turn 3 around 6PM today like it has been doing for the past couple of days... Are your happy and hungry rates filled? Maybe it is sick :D Sorry if this doesnt help much..

LeylaMyTama

• leylamytama user photo

Posted 14 September 2004 - 05:05 PM ( #4 )

Yes, I keep it at full health and happiness whenever I can...I thought they aged a year a day too, but I've had mine for four days now and she is still 0 years old. :P I guess I need someone else's help, no offense!!!!!!!! :D

Luttibelle

• luttibelle user photo

Posted 15 September 2004 - 09:10 AM ( #5 )

Um, maybe just need to reset it. Could have been some kind of glitch when you started it up. Mine has always aged a year a day.

poison_orchid

• poison-orchid user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 September 2004 - 10:20 AM ( #6 )

i found something weird with my american tamagotchi too..... i started my uk one and my US on at the same time and by the time my UK one was 3 my US one was still 0 ...... im not sure why

Faith

• faith user photo

Posted 15 September 2004 - 10:45 AM ( #7 )

That is really weird...it's supposed to be 1 day = 1 year. Have you paused your Tama at all? Because they don't age when they're paused, they'd have to cycle through 24 hours to reach one year.

LeylaMyTama

• leylamytama user photo

Posted 15 September 2004 - 02:16 PM ( #8 )

Yes, I have paused her. I think that is why she isn't aging. I have to pause her to get sleep and while I'm at school. I guess that's the problem. she's been on pause for a while. Thanx all! :lol: