-- Grown Out Of Pixel Chix --

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been really obsessed with Pixel Chix for quite a while, with around forty of them - probably more. I have at least two of each type and everything. But now I've hit thirteen, and Pixel Chix just seem so childish to me now. This is my opinion.

I have sold them all to a girl in London for $200. I think it's a good deal, because I don't like them any more and she does. I have also cancelled my order of the Fab Life City Pixel Chix. And I won't be on this Pixel Chix section any more.

Why have I done all this??

Pixel Chix seem childish, boring, annoying and repetitive now. The fun has gone and I don't find them cute any more. Now I've got more teenage interests. I like music, clothes, boys, make up and shopping with my best friends.

In short - I've grown up.

I'd like to say a special sorry to SweeTchi. I know she also comes on here a lot and we were friends. I have new interests now. You'll probably understand soon, SweeTchi.

I would also like to apologise to Sah, because of how we had to close our Pixel Chix forum because of me.

I'm sorry to all my other Pixel Chix-loving friends.

I've moved on.

Goodbye.

~bratztroxg

I had a Pixel Chix forum. It got deleted. Yay me. ;) You could even adopt little hamsters on it! Oh well. :p

I was really big into Pixel Chix in 6th grade. Now I don't buy them anymore. If I'll ever play with one again, it will have to be the 2-Story House. Only decent one in my opinion.

Awwww :(

I never thought you will leave this sub-forum!

You really was a role model for me, with ur 40 pixel chix! :mellow:

i will really miss u, but ok i understand if u think its boring.... Lots of ppl think that. But i will love pixel chix forever.

bye, i will miss you :(

Awwww :angry: I never thought you will leave this sub-forum!

You really was a role model for me, with ur 40 pixel chix! :angry:

i will really miss u, but ok i understand if u think its boring.... Lots of ppl think that. But i will love pixel chix forever.

bye, i will miss you :angry:
:( :( I'm really sorry..

I might come in occassionally to help with people's Pixel Chix problems.

(Hey, i'll never lose my Pixel Chix knowledge!!)

Bye guys.

:( :D I'm really sorry..
I might come in occassionally to help with people's Pixel Chix problems.

(Hey, i'll never lose my Pixel Chix knowledge!!)

Bye guys.
ah, its ok

Thats good to hear you will still be here to help new pixel chix owners with problems XD

see ya.. :eek:

[btw, happy new year! umm, i dont know whats the time there, but its here 1:00 night now (1 jan 09 lol))

no offence, its kinda sad that u were THAT into it. its just creepy girl with an annoying voice doing boring things... (i have 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back