can there......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
neopets, clubpenguin, penguin hq,tamagotchi,howrse
does anyone like clubpenguin??cuz i do and i kinda think it is really fun and there should really be a clubpenguin talk too!!!cuz wat if someone like clubpenguin and they say it and someone else join in into it cuz they like it too and more ppl talk in it then thre should but im still not bossing anyone but it just that i need help with it cuz i keep on forgeting something and then i dont get the right things on there but can thre really be a fourm in here that is clubpenguin talk too??cuz im waondering if there was i would be happy anyways but then im stuck with talking about talking about myspace and neopets and howrse and tamgotchi which kinda doesnt amke it even to leave something out to talk about but i still like tamgotchi and pokemon whoops i forgot to put pokemon!!!im cool!!wel see that i forgot to add in pokemon and im still wonder too plus can there be a such thing as a forum called pokemon talk and clubpenguin talk in this tamgotchi couins???????whoops i shouldnt have spilled out pokemon cuz then ppl will talk about it!!at least everyone likes at least they have the game of any versions like ruby ,leaf gree and more something like that..ohh and srry if this is too long and if i misspelled any words i sayed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back