My Tamagotchi became an egg with wings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

my_little_taffy

Reaction score
:D What happened to it first it lay down with a skull next to it and the next thing i know it became an egg with wings! did it died or something i cant navigate to the food the games the connection to everything all i can go to is the status bar please tell me what happend to it i love my little taffy and i dont want it to pass away!please help me how to bring my poor little taffy back and what happened to it please!

i don't know what happened to your tama but i think it died

[there is a rumor that if u press the reset button and select download your tama may come back to life]

=sorry but i don't think it's true=

i hate it when my tamas die so your not alone

I'm heart broken when my tama dies

{once i cried when my tama died}

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, your tama died.

But:

You can get her back!

instead of pressing a&c, press b and 'download'

(s)he will return to life at her last main change!

Resetting and downloading only works if your Tamagotchi is in the process of dying (not dead yet). When your Tamagotchi is dying, it will be lying face-down with a skull flashing over its head. When your Tamagotchi has departed, an egg with wings will be shown.

to get to the food, all you have to do is press A (the first button) twice untill it gets to the second icon, the one next to the status.

to get to the food, all you have to do is press A (the first button) twice untill it gets to the second icon, the one next to the status.
You can't access the food icon when your Tamagotchi dies.

When you press the A button, it just goes to your Tamagotchi's stats.

Whoops. Looks like your Tama just died.. I'm very sorry :) If your Tama lays down, then it is dieing... when it shows the egg with wings, it's dead. But not to worry, press A+C to get a new egg, and the Tama that you had will be shown in the Memory book.

sadly, your tama has died :hitodetchi: :unsure: :wub: it's impossible to get it back (unless you have magical healing powers for tamas XD)

once I had a fire ball dude on my old v2, his name was frank, and he died because I went manaphy crazy and forgot about him :( I was so sad I couldn't belive it was happening :D

:ichigotchi:

If you see it dying get a needle and stick it in reset press download and if done right your tama should come back to life "i did it it really works" while it has the skukll thing if its the egg with wings its too late. :mellow:

Im so sorry and(as other people has said) your tamagotchi passed away :ph34r: . I'm sure she had a good life.

Last edited by a moderator:
:ph34r: What happened to it first it lay down with a skull next to it and the next thing i know it became an egg with wings! did it died or something i cant navigate to the food the games the connection to everything all i can go to is the status bar please tell me what happend to it i love my little taffy and i dont want it to pass away!please help me how to bring my poor little taffy back and what happened to it please!
Tamagotchis are eggs with wings when they die, a space ship is when they leave of abuse, on graves are dead too.

Unfortunatley your Tamagotchi passed away due to lack of caring/neglect.

If you would like to start again, press and hold the A and B buttons at the same time.

Next time try to take better care of your Tama or else the same will happen.

Cya! :ichigotchi:

Your tamagotchi died press a (the firs button ) and c (the last button) and then it will become an egg the egg will hatch in a couple of minutes

:)

It's been a month people. I think by now the topic starter knows it died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back