Revived: Maplestory?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Excuse me if there's any active topic on it, but I can't find any active topics on it. o.o

Anyone in the Windia server? I'm a lukless Magician, soon a lukless cleric.

Level 2x. My username is KaMaMeHa.

Yessir xP

KandisKisses

Winda

46 - Hunter

I haven't been on lately because I hate all my quests -.- So leveling sucks, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of party quests. Plus half the people who do them get bent out of shape if you lose.
Ugh, I know. Especially I hate doing the KPQ's. Good news I leveled myself to lvl 28.

Man. o.o Paper*cut, and Sweet Kandi how much nx cash did you spend? o.o

Ugh, I know. Especially I hate doing the KPQ's. Good news I leveled myself to lvl 28.Man. o.o Paper*cut, and Sweet Kandi how much nx cash did you spend? o.o
What do you mean by that? o.o

Like how much actual cash have I spent on cards? Or how much NX I've spent on my character?

In cash, I've spent well over $200 on cards. In NX for my character, I'm not even going to try to count XD

I met Paper*cut. xD

Ok, my new account is ChrisBisk in Windia.

This time I actually read a guide! So this is going to be my permanent character.

You guys make me feel confident spending money. xD

Should I buy a Showa Hairstyle EXP [Random] coupon?

I'm on a cheap budget, and I might this person who spent $9 and their character looked phresh! o.o

I met Paper*cut. xDOk, my new account is ChrisBisk in Windia.

This time I actually read a guide! So this is going to be my permanent character.

You guys make me feel confident spending money. xD

Should I buy a Showa Hairstyle EXP [Random] coupon?

I'm on a cheap budget, and I might this person who spent $9 and their character looked phresh! o.o
Try to get the Wing Breaker one! =D

(Tis the best haircut~)

Try to get the Wing Breaker one! =D(Tis the best haircut~)
Ok.. phew.. I leveled myself to 28.

Ok, I might not get the haircut now.. I like how the Ribboned Pig Headband holds down my disheveled hair. xD

What do you mean by that? o.o
Like how much actual cash have I spent on cards? Or how much NX I've spent on my character?

In cash, I've spent well over $200 on cards. In NX for my character, I'm not even going to try to count XD
I havent spent a penny.

I play on Private servers.

I havent spent a penny. I play on Private servers.
What happens if you get caught? o.o

BTW, That new auto kill Pirate hack is killing me! >.< I hate when they do it in CPQ's.

Care to show us what your character looks like?

I play. I haven't been on lately. It's kinda boring now.

xiRawrrxx. Windia. Lvl 56 Assassin.

My bestfriends want me to join their private server. But I'm lazy. D=

Eh.. you get use to it, especially in KPQ's. I have like 2 good pirate friends and they're pretty strong unlike most pirates. SkylarJ, if you mind, could I add you again? And could you delete my KaMaMeHa from your friends list?

Ooo nice character, iRawr.xx. How much NX did you spend? xD

Good news!! Since I like ALL the hairstyles in Showa expect for the puffy fro, I could buy 1-2 random Showa hairstyle coupons. (Just 2 in case if I get the puffy fro) Since the tickets are 2,100 nx each, I could save over 1,000 nx - 3000 nx buying a EXP coupon instead of an VIP coupon that's 5,700 nx. Catch my drift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back