Music City Special Codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

papakizatchiX

Reaction score
*binary: I've gathered all the Special Codes known so far into this post, to make it easier to find them.*

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A08456T= Mame desk

B54523A= Memetchi kitchen

C90761M= Patchi bathtub

D14981A= Flower refrigerator

E27690T=TMame tree

F45247A=Abasketball hoop

P17377L=MSpiral mug

P29849K=APatchi bed

P39435 =TFlower bathtub

P45521 =AMame bed

P51011 =LNinja chocolate store

T04126 =KMeme bathtub

These codes can be used on the MusicCity web site, by anyone.

Click here to see illustrations of these items.

Thank you bakemono for the Meme bathtub and basketball hoop codes.

Thank you Chii_V2 for the five P- Special Codes from the Toys-R-Us event on April 11, 2009.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

first its

A08456

B...I'll need you owners of the memetchi charm to help me out

C90761

it'll be a surprise for the prize

and the monthly gift is updated

people please help :(

[SIZE=11pt]Edit by TamaMum:[/SIZE]

I have just cleared this topic out = deleting lots of spam and questions...

Please note that the Tamagotchi Codes forum is for sharing codes you have found and tested yourself. It is not for rumours or cheats you've "found" on other sites - nor is it for asking questions! (Use Help for New Tama Owners!)

Please read the guidelines pinned at the top of this forum page : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=6168

Thanks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My local Wal-Mart finally got a new batch of MusicStars in stock. With them come Special Codes for the Flower refrigerator and Mame tree. I've updated the chart and illustration in the first post of this topic.

Hi binary!

There are reasons to not have these codes but i'd agree.

Anyhow it says special codes, and if u put them here

then they won't be special!

They will be used codes.

Anyway sorry if im a bit crazy but im certain.

Hi

Thanks for the codes! I just got my V6 today and the house is empty!

except for the mame desk. :D

starryd

here is anoter one!! P39435 Flower bathtub

Hoped it helped!! :D

i already have those i really need girl destiny star-are there codes for stardom items? or are all those it? i saw these guys with hundreads of beds, bags, bathtubs... i want a room like that! (im creating a shared account with someone and am in charge of creating the perfect room). could someone give me the codes? i'll give you the nazotchi, spotchi or mochatachi code if you can tell me the code for girl destiny star...

I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THAT STAR!

i already have those i really need girl destiny star-are there codes for stardom items? or are all those it? i saw these guys with hundreads of beds, bags, bathtubs... i want a room like that! (im creating a shared account with someone and Im in charge of creating the perfect room). could someone give me the codes? i'll give you the nazotchi, spotchi or mochatachi code if you can tell me the code for girl destiny star...I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THAT STAR!
dazzilitchigirl,

the girl's destiny star is a stardom item. It can only be bought if you exchange a 4th Gold CD. If you want that item, raise your CD level into 4th gold and exchange it. But, if you want a 4th gold CD, you need 50.000 cd xp! (I never reached 4th Gold, only 5th Ultimate Silver!)

By the way there is no code for the Girl's destiny star.....

well thanks loads i have some more:

p17377

P29849

P39435

P45521

P51011

and for second wave design

T04126

they all work i tested them.

enjoy the codes!

I have another code:

E27690

It's For the Mame Tree

I hoped I helped

(TAYLOR LAUTNER IS SO HOT!!!) :)

hello i'm new :) your codes is helping!! thanks!

Edit: *removed - site rules (spam)*

hi i would like 2 know the uwasatchi code ...

TM Edit: Please note that the Tamagotchi Codes forum is for sharing codes you have found and tested yourself. It is not for rumours or cheats you've "found" on other sites - nor is it for asking questions! (Use Help for New Tama Owners!)

Please read the guidelines pinned at the top of this forum page : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=6168

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back