Real Caretaker Comfy Cabin Weblog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi11

Reaction score
in the pool, near my tv, sleeping or on tamatalk
*sigh* It's been a while since I've posted. Do you think so? :unsure: Right now I'm writing this and listening to Green Day's "American Idiot". It's awesome! (duh! *Everyone* loves Green Day!!) :D That's me, a swimmer, Green Day fan, and a Tamagotchi Addict!!! :kuribotchi: Right now on my Tama's I have an Ichigotchi on my V1 and a Young Mametchi on my V2.

Tomorrow I think Summer DAYS is going to Look Park, since before we were allowed to swim, Mrs. Kalish (the counselor) split us into groups: the Yellow group, the Blue group, the Green group, and the Red group. I'm in the Yellow group so tomorrow I have to wear a Yellow shirt, along with my sisters and Taylor. She is a great friend. After swimming she let me borrow her Blink-182 "Enema of the State" CD. Oh I think I should be talking about Tamagotchi, right? heheh

I can't wait till tonite at 8!! Because then is the group hatching I set up! Yay!!

Latest posts

Back