Angst Angst.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainspike

Reaction score
Okay, so my-prized, darling, beloved, worshiped-Tamagotchi Plus (Rasuhe) finally evolved into the adulthood stage today. And he evolved to a, sob , Tarakotchi!

How?!? I like, worship him, I was even taking care of him (secretly) during state testing.

I can’t believe to happened to my darling Rasuhe, he looks like a stoned JELLY BEAN.

I could cry.

I think the mistake I had made was letting some one take it from me and play with him for a few minutes, I really didn’t OFFER that they could do that, but they had like, no friends, and I really couldn’t bare to take it away from them and walk off. xD

So anyway, amongst my depression, there is hope, for the next generation. :)

I took really good care of my NOW Tarakotchi throughout it's life-span. I can't understand as to why I got it, though. Dumb bean-thing...

So, is getting a Tarakotchi a bad thing? I'm still relatively new to this all. How do you know what is a good one and what is a bad one?

Oh gosh you guys are cracking me up!! Tarakotchi is kinda cute! :p

Aieee. It drives me insane. It’s so obese and jelly bean-ish. It looks like a bum to me! ;;

Now Maskutchi, that is cute. That’s what my friend’s evolved into, and I thought it was adorable, for an icky Tama. That sounds horrible. xD But whatever.

We just can’t wait till they pop out the next generation. ):

I think we're having so much trouble with this generation because right now in school we're doing state testing. And we aren't allowed to have them anywhere near us. ): Which sucks, alot.

Rofl! The tamagotchis look just like him. ): How freaky. I would be disturbed if they made something that looked like me, only, in jelly-bean form.

Hey!!! I could make my own tarakotchi buy a jelly bean and put hair on it....lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back