Big, sad problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowbunny227

Reaction score
Well, I'm a super fan of webkinz and my favorite webkinz ever is the sherbert bunny. But as you probably know, it's retired. I've looked on ebay and the lowest price I can get (with buy-it-now feature) is 50 to 60 bucks! My mom says it's too much money for just one webkinz, but I really, really want it! Please help me!

Oh, and I have somewhere around 80 dollars, so I think a sherbert bunny is worth it. PLEASE, PLEASE POST!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I dont get it...

There is a webkinz you want off ebay but its 50-60 dollars and your mom wont but it? If you have around 80 dollars why dont you ask her to order it and give her your 80 bucks?

I think you should get it. Just talk to your mom. Tell her you'll use your own money and for shipping. You should also tell her that if you keep waiting, the price will get higher and higher, and people will buy them and buy them and buy them, and there won't be very many left, so the price will go up even MORE.

Memetchitamagotchi, you are right that they will just cost more and more money. I've talked about that with you. The other two, I want to be honest and nice with my mom. I don't want to lose my trust with my mom. But she said each webkinz gets less and less speacil everytime i get another. I belive that, but I really don't want to. Now I only have 50 dollars now anyway, because I went shopping with my sister, friend, and friend's mom and spent a lot of money. But I am not completly giving up. But my birthday IS in April, which is soon, and I usely get money for my birthday from my family (not mom and dad and siblings though, like uncles and aunts and grandmom and grandpop) so maybe I can get a bunch, and my mom will consider it!!!! Just ONE more webkinz, my fav. But I probably WILL get some type of webkinz from at least ONE of my friends for my birthday. Thanks for all of your advice,guys, but sadly, I won't be able to use it. (But you can still post more advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Well, I'm a super fan of webkinz and my favorite webkinz ever is the sherbert bunny. But as you probably know, it's retired. I've looked on ebay and the lowest price I can get (with buy-it-now feature) is 50 to 60 bucks! My mom says it's too much money for just one webkinz, but I really, really want it! Please help me!
I Just went on Ebay and the lowest price they have is 40 dollars free shipping or 26 dollars plus shipping

Hope this helps!!

P.S this is without buy it now

Sorry this is just a tough case to crack, guys... he he

but luckily, today me and my sis relized the cotton candy bunny came out to webkinz world! YAY: The yay part is that it looks really simalar to the sherbet bunny and it isn't retired cuz it just came out today!!!!!!!!!!!! (Plus it has floppy ears! AWWWW.... so cute... :D )

Horribal, terribal, whorse than math: This terribal part is SOOO bad and mean that you might not even want to read this post (please do! lol) but anyway, my mom won't let me get anymore webkinz. I hate my horrid mother.... but could she really be that mean?!?!?!!!!!!!?????

But perhaps, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, MAYBE!!!!.................................. (don't belive me, I'm crazy) my mom is plotting to get it for my birthday! Ya know, as I THINK I said before, my bithday is in April and ya know the cotton candy bunny is seasonal for easter and easter is usually in April, and I'm pretty sure it is this year.... soooooo.....

But also, maybe I could put a note in my easter basket where I usually get candy on easter morning saying that I want a cotton candy bunny this year instaed of candy. And i'm sure I could get a few tributes from my siblings.... ha ha hee hee B)

Well, cross your fingers for me!!!! (I sure will be!)

So you really want this, right? Are you sure?

I would wait a little bit. Are you in any denial of getting this stuffed animal? If you are, don't buy it yet. No matter how expensive it gets. Sad to say, in the long run, you probably won't keep this when you get older.

But that's great that you found an alternate! Way to go! :)

One of my friends went to Hallmark to buy a Webkinz (I think it was a Unicorn or Pegasus or something along those lines) and there were PLENTY of retired ones. Check there!

I WILL SOO GO TO HALMARK!!!!!!!

p.s. if you have a cat you have to feed it CAT CHOW!!!! i am so serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back