Always Ponytchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnhylau

Reaction score
Whenever I've got a girl tama it always turn into Ponytchi! Why does this happen??? I don't WANT Ponytchi! It is really irritating!!! :blink:

Try either better, or worse care then you usually do with your v4.

Well I think its in the way you raise it. If this is on a V4 or V4.5 try getting different skill points than the ones you normally do. Also, if you get a different teen than normally it can lessen your chances of getting the same adult.

:.Chloe.:

Try raising your style points or kindness points by playing Dance or Flag.

I hate the abundance of the Meme family...

Try playing differnt games and getting differnt points :]
I agree with this mentioned a couple times in this topic. In order to get someone different you need to hve different skill points.

Young memetchi and Ichigotchi are the teens that could possibly get you a ponitchi if you are not careful.

If you get those teens as mentioned, aim for getting another teacher when they go to school like the fashion teacher or kindness teacher and you ca get points that way through those other teachers to get other points up. When you are chosen to go t school and have to pick a teacher, when the intelligence teacher shows up hit A quickly to change teachers.

You can also as mentioned play Flag and Dance more. I'm not super awesome at those games myself, so normally I just go to my fashion or kindness teacher that I've chosen to up other points.

Well, to get a ponytchi, you have to have

1. A girl tamagotchi

2. It in the Meme family

3. Its Intellegence points have to be the highest

4. Not horrible care (to not get universal)

So if you don't follow these rules, you should'nt get another ponytchi again

in your life.

Which means you have to:

1. Get a boy tama (or girl, does'nt matter)

2. Get the Kuchi or Mame families (or meme, depends on skillpoints)

3. You can have its intellegence points high, just don't make them the highest of the 3.

4. GIVE IT HORRIBLE CARE to get a universal character. (optional)

Hope I helped!!!!

P.S. I've never had a ponytchi before lol, just looked at the Growth chart for the V4's

raise each tama differently and you shall get different characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back