a fake tama i bought

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abgar

Reaction score

i got this for $0.01 at ebay (the shipping was 10 though :angry: ) and it should be arriving someday this month i hope), i bought it just for the heck f having a fake tama so don't judge me :p .

anyone has one like it? i cant find any logo on the package so i don't know who makes its (probably JD lol), i would appreciate any information. if not i would love to tell you guys everything about it when i get it, i know many are curious about these! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks cool, and I would like to try it out, but it's fake; it has a lot of similarities but there's fake characters on the front; look closer.

Cecib :)

huh i know its fake, but somehow i bought it. it looks a lot like other JD model and even shares the name with some, but i dont know, maybe its not that bad. :)

I can tell you what this is like right now, but I will let you discover.

Give me a second. I'll just put a battery in my one.
OK! thanks, im sure this will help a lot :p

it would be really good to see a screenshot or two of the actual game too!

Start Up - A cool animation and JD's logo - Egg shows up on screen - Set in Time and date - Egg will about a minute will crack open

Pets - Starts as a little basic pet then grows in to a real tamagotchi. Has growth stages.

Games - There are 2 games including Chicken Dance where the chicken will dance and your pet must copy the dance moves. On Hudle Race you have to jump over the hurdles when they come up to you, this game must be unlocked but I have never got it sadly.

It has only 2 Foods, cake and stake.

It has toliet/Light/med.

Can get sick or get rotten tooth and tranning.

Connection - It can connect to Bandai V1 and V2 I think. And other JD's. It has a game where you must jump quickly to blast the ballon and also has gift swapping and chit chat.

Info - has a info section tells you age,name,food,health etc. Same as real tama.

Book - has book with items and friends that you have connected with.

I will post more soon. My one doesn't seem to want to work sadly. I think I dropped it one to many times.

And I will also get some screen shots.

thanks a lof for all the info!

somehow the one i bought looks really similar to jidan models, but it has no JD anywhere in the box or the model number. well i guess ill have to wait to try it by myself, who knows, maybe is not all that bad like they make it sound :p .

This seems to be under the name HC. JD goes under many 2 letter brand names. Im about 99% sure this is a JD product. Look at this -https://jidantoys.en.ecplaza.net/45.asp

This seems to be under the name HC. JD goes under many 2 letter brand names. Im about 99% sure this is a JD product. Look at this -https://jidantoys.en.ecplaza.net/45.asp
1, jidan made a fake of a fake, or 2, jidan is really nuts lol

why using two model names and logos for items that look the same?

even the plane in the background has different letters, so mysterious!... i just noticed that the jd one has the "pull me" paper tab on the other side o_O

Because they do. I have brought about 5 Tama's from JD they all have the same game in them.

i dont know, but when i get ill ill tell you all everything about it.

there are big chances that this one is the same one that mannequin has been tanking about though.

NEWS!

i got a mail where i was told that the model paid for was out of existence, so i will get this one instead:

https://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/lov888lov/BB185_02.jpg

kind of unexpected but i guess its OK, and it comes with a pen! (or that what it looks like :S)

its not touch screen, but its a copy of the quick led buttons one.

The original one that you bidded on it better than that one.

Make then refund you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back